Hermied bud by female plant that hasnt flowered yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermied bud by female plant that hasnt flowered yet

My question is i think i have a hermie stressted plant with buds and its being around my backyard with my female seed plants 3mths old not flowering but has sexed females will the hermie plant wreck my females that arent flowering yet
    IO'D

It can unless you remove the pollen sacks before they produce pollen. If you let the pollen escape the pollen can pollinate other plants. I'm not sure how long pollen viable but i wouldnt risk it if you plan to flower in the next month or so. I prefer an over abundance of caution! That said if you are on top of it and never let the plant produce pollen then you should be fine.

Comment

Thanks mate so just to be clear it can pollinate my females that arent flowered yet but they do have white hair by lats off stem and i dont know if any pollen has escaped due to i just noticed and this plants has been thru stress it battled winter elements but its reveging during its budding time im tryn to revert it bk with 12hour dark each night im in wrong season its just hitting summer now in nz so its lights and dark periods are not right for budding so i am locking in shed 8pm to 8am for a wk now im not 100 percent on if it was bananas but i did remove they were light green but had a hair in it so i think it could be just reving shells on stalks how does that sound to you
      IO'D

Comment

This is plant im accusing of sexual conduct ahaha
        IO'D

Comment

• herbgrower
          herbgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          Corogold Do not let it sexually harass other plants!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_175419.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	355622
        Attached Files
        IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_185034.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	355632
          IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks like my autos from summer outdoor never faded always green smoked OK very low yield but i'm keeping on got 3 in wet paper towel as I type.

Sweet bro thanks for feedback
          IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X