auto manipulations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto manipulations....

This little girl is another blackberry auto....she will live and die for me....this is day 4....

Click image for larger version  Name:	20161224_143225.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.46 MB ID:	35550

Click image for larger version  Name:	20161231_091829.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.09 MB ID:	35551

She is in a 3 1/2 gal.pot with coco loco medium...started in a root riot plug in her death pot.....if she only knew what was going to happen to her....
    Last edited by Green75; 12-31-2016, 11:04 AM.

More Greenie sweetness!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

She knows what is going to happen to her ....Women are like that very perceptive.

Green how do you get this timing down? I can't figure out when to start my seeds because the 12/12 tent I don't know when those will be done

I don't have the maestro in me (an organized chaos)

That baby is so cute -
      Bubblehead
      4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
      4 Cures and a Life time gardener
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

I grow my autos on my ..."auto shelf"....it can fit two.....I start a new one every eight- nine weeks or so....that way I get to harvest a plant every month.....my little perpetual garden if you will....keeps me busy while I wait for the tent grow to ...well...grow..lol......I currently have 4 different grows going on right now....

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          you have a separate tent for veg....24 hr. light is what you do for veg. if I remember correctly.......grow autos in there full time next to your hydro tubs....let the autos be your coco grow...their fast...two months some two and half......you can have same set up every month......boom.... buds all the time

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          hell everyone with a separate veg tent can grow at least one small auto all the time...

• Chemichael
          Chemichael commented
          Editing a comment
          lol I started 3 auto cracks on 1/2. I have a amnesia haze in week 7-8. I have 2 blu berry and 1 skunk in week 6-7. The flowering tent will run 12/12 until golden tiger finishes in 1-2 weeks. Plus one green75 dedication week 1 flowering. Some clones and another green75 waiting for open space. I'm trying to time something. Just not sure what it is yet

Greenie, was you last blackberry auto in soil? I'm going to go back and reread that entire thread. For now I'm going to stick with soil, although after another few grows I do want to try the coco / perlite medium.

and good luck with this grow.....she already looks like a healthy baby girl!

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          all my grows are in coco loco.....regular soil is for field corn

Pretty baby, and she's in good hands....keep them rolling along! 🌱🌱🌱🌱
        Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
        Recent grows...
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
          This little girl is another blackberry auto....she will live and die for me....this is day 4....

Click image for larger version Name:	20161224_143225.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.46 MB ID:	35550

Click image for larger version Name:	20161231_091829.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.09 MB ID:	35551

She is in a 3 1/2 gal.pot with coco loco medium...started in a root riot plug in her death pot.....if she only knew what was going to happen to her....

Little Red Riding Hood meets The Big Bad Wolf! We all know how this story goes

Comment

Day 18....she has been growing slowly due to low humidity in room.....I took some fan leaves off and fimed her last night at her fourth node....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170114-115239.png
Views:	360
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	42477

Name:	Screenshot_20170114-115301.png
Views:	364
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	42478

Name:	Screenshot_20170114-115326.png
Views:	350
Size:	4.55 MB
ID:	42479

Name:	Screenshot_20170114-115332.png
Views:	359
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	42480

She is a pretty little girl....she is going to test my patience for sure!!!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
              rwdyredhead commented
              Editing a comment
              She's so feminine and pretty! Be nice to her you big brute!!

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              I will only give her what she can handle....she will probably only get the tip of the brute....

Green75
            #8.2
            Green75 commented
            Today, 06:19 PM
            I will only give her what she can handle....she will probably only get the tip of the brute....

One of these days you're gonna mess with the wrong woman Lol

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahh...you torture me with that foot pic....I have a huge foot fetish.....love it!!

Something about you.....

• rwdyredhead
              rwdyredhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Giving away your secrets Doc! Now I know how to torture you

Day 18....she has been growing slowly due to low humidity in room.....I took some fan leaves off and fimed her last night at her fourth node

She is a pretty little girl....she is going to test my patience for sure!!!
            I've been battling low humidity too, 20-30%. Growing in winter is challenging. I need to schedule so I'm vegging in deep summer when I can't keep the humidity below 60 and flowering in the winter when I can't keep humidity above 30.

She looks fat and sassy!

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I am going to invest in a decent humidifier for that room..it's killing me

She is a fatie...or a squatter

• Beach_Town_Brit
              Beach_Town_Brit commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the opposite problem, rainy winter here and trying to keep down humidity.

Looking forward to this thread, Green's Treat em Mean Keep em Keen Regime

Day 23....This plant is getting culled when I harvest my BlackBerry...it's not a humidity problem...it's a dud runt plant...no time for it....death become her....

Name:	Screenshot_20170119-062019.png
Views:	365
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	44677

There are four nodes in there...each stem has three nodes a piece...can't tell can you...she is the tightest littlest plant I've seen.....death becomes her...

Comment

What a tangled mess... I guess they can't all be winners. I'm sure you got something else brewing.

Comment

Yes I do....since my auto shelf will be empty....I usually start one a month...but now I will put my last.. low rider2 seed and also my last.. blackberry seed...on the shelf....
                I considered using some of my seedsman seeds ......but I feel that endeavor deserves the big light....what do you think??? I'm anxious as hell to get going on them...but I will wait.....probably...

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                  Royal Nugs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Time it so you're germinating on the shelf and move to the lec after a week or 2?

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree on the light Greenie,give them seedsman babies all you got,light nutes,medium etc!Use ur flower tent,the lec

Day 23....This plant is getting culled when I harvest my BlackBerry...it's not a humidity problem...it's a dud runt plant...no time for it....death become her....

Name:	Screenshot_20170119-062019.png
Views:	365
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	44677

There are four nodes in there...each stem has three nodes a piece...can't tell can you...she is the tightest littlest plant I've seen.....death becomes her...

Good choice. For an auto once and awhile you gotta cull a weak or lagging plant. There is no recovery time so good idea. Time to move onto plan b. Jingle me later. Pray tell OITNC might find its way over to you

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sure thing...

Whats oitnc...

Orange is the new crack muahahaha

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X