Starting autos 1st time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting autos 1st time

Could ya let me know if this is good move for auto seeds i placed them in room temp water for 12hr them paper towel method 24hr they had taproot 0.5cm long i then placed in jiffy 1cm or less down with raproot facing downwards then put in small takaway container with lid on but not sealed completly placed under 1 x 20w cfl bulb around 4inch away seeds have now lifted but still got seed head attached this is 3day and lookn good i believe but does it sound correct to yous with experience these are autos and i will be placing in final pot of 13litres for outdoor i want to leave them them in jiffy under they 20w cfl cooldaylight tone bulb for couple set leafs a week or so is this a good prep scheme or not cheers guys
    IO'D

Sounds like you're dialed in. I put my jiffy in final pot day after sprout. Also I cut away fabric from top and bottom of jiffy after hydrating.
    Attached Files

Comment

Good idea with fabric il actually do that now and plants look awesome bro i liked the seedling pic with awesome background plant. So do you think my method should b ok to leave in jiffy for week i just want it hardened enough for the great outdoors
      IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125135.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	355600Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125143.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	355601
        IO'D

Comment

And in youre pics is that just 1 plant mate
          IO'D

Comment

And are they autos
            IO'D

Comment

Keep in mind that auto's don't like to be transplanted, unless things have changed.
              Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Yea mate still the same i believe im going to transplant very delicatly its just so i can harden for outdoor when its a little bigger to thrive i will keep updating to verfify if they got slowed by transplant i will be transplanted very delicatly touch wood
              IO'D

Comment

Yea ive heard of youre famous green thumb hey stoney thaanks for post
                IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Corogold they look great under that light. They are going to be throwing out roots quick and have all things ready for the move into final container. They love the long light periods will adapt quickly.

Thankyou bro makes me feel bit more confident
                IO'D

Comment

Thanks sonnyhad how did you last comp go or is it still under way. Hey sonnyhad could you please look at my post. my first grow update please id like to know what you think mate i know its just outdoors but its all i can afford at moment. Thanks sonnyhad i know ya busy bit if you get time in would mean alot thanks mate
                  IO'D

Comment

• Sonnyhad
                    Sonnyhad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey man, I put autos right in the pot I'm going to grow it in. Soon as you see the little root popping out of the seed about 1/2 plant it. Then use the light you want to use, but the cfl at that stage is safe. I'm trying some in hydro at the moment and have a couple autos about to be chopped in coco. Currently not in competition, good learning experience.

Thanks bro much appreciated did you check out my post my first grow update if you get time let me know what you think its just outdoors would love to learn lights just need funds but im already study and learning for it now all goining well i hope to get funds togeather next year hoping these outdoor go well thanks sonnyhad
                  IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X