ID:	355040Click image for larger version

Name:	8850D7D5-004D-41C4-BBCA-6E6831B274AE.jpeg
Views:	168
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	355041Click image for larger version

Name:	DCF2397A-9150-451F-AA2F-8B16F2E8C5E6.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	414.9 KB
ID:	355042 Hi!! It’s been a really long time since I’ve checked in. I’m still new at this and am wondering if the plant I’m growing is a hermie or not. It’s Sweet Amnesia and it’s almost 6 weeks old. It’s gone through so much stress (I dropped it once, a light fell on it, I topped it, I overwatered it, etc) that I’m amazed that it’s still alive. It looks moderately healthy. I’ve attached photos. All help that you can offer will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!
    Attached Files

That looks like a male.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      I was gonna say the same thing because i didnt see any noticeably female parts but i've never grown a male so i couldnt say with certainty.

I agree with Mr.furley sorry but that looks like a male
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Oh well.... I think I must have shocked it too much... it started out as a female auto seed but I think the stress it went through turned it into a hermaphrodite. I need to be more careful next time. The only success I’ve ever had was with a White Widow that managed to survive and thrive because I didn’t fuss with it too much. Live and learn.

Comment

I doubt it was ever female, I think you somehow got a reg seed. If it's from a reputable breeder, it is likely just part of the 1% or so of seeds that don't feminize when using colloidal silver or rodelization. If you ever wanted to dabble with breeding, now is a great time. Isolate that dude and keep him growing somewhere far from your ladies.

Comment

Thank you so much for your help.... if I isolate it what should I do with it? I’m curious as to what you mean. I did buy the seeds from a reputable dealer however I suspect that this must’ve been a seed that went rogue. I want to start a new plant... how to I sterile the grow environment so that this hermie won’t infect/affect the new plant.

Comment

Since it is an autoflower and you don't have any females, there's not really anything you can do with it. You could grow it out for the hell of it but it will be for nothing other than experience. I suppose you could start a new seed, isolate this male & grow it long enough to collect pollen when the sacs open then dispose of it and when your female is ready you could pollinate a branch or two. Be aware though that when those sacs open up, the whole area could be dusted with yellow pollen, especially if there are lots of sacs, a fan and you don't catch them quick.

Comment

Yikes, I think I’ll grow it a bit to see what happens and then jettison it before clearing the path for a potential new disaster or wonder. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and help!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X