Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL How much longer?

Hiya all. Hope you're all good.
    I know it might be difficult to tell by the photos, but from what you can see, how much longer do you think I have left till they're ready?

Is she an auto or photo?
    at least a month, or longer.
    Hang in there, she'll be ready one day,I know it's hell waiting though.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Looking good !! She still growing. More time to fatten up. At least a month.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Photo. I made quite a few mistakes as they were growing (there's 2 there) and I didn't train the canopy to make a level top. I'm seeing the ill effects of that now by how the lower level buds are not making the same gains as the higher ones, but I increased the light and did a bit of pruning (and made a very nice chocolate brownie with the cuttings). It gave me a sample of what to expect from smoking the little popcorn buds which were trying to grow.
        I've got about 1/4 Oz left I think so I'll buy an oz then hopefully that will last me then until they're ready. If I get a return of over 3oz between the 2 then I'll be a happy chappy. Now I've gained a little experience and have been able to learn from my mistakes, I think that much will last me until I can grow another 2 which will then hopefully give me a better return. I'm just happy that for my first try I'm getting something.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your doing a great job, if you live close to Ms.let me know, and you want have to buy any.
          That's what we give away for Christmas presents, each year.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Need my address DAAS?

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Get started now on next seed round you got month or more to go with that plant. You could veg another seedling or 2 if you got a setup for just starts and vegging.

Oh man I can practically smell those beauties....drool!
        🇨🇦

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X