Big zip locs instead of jars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big zip locs instead of jars?

What are the downsides to using big zip loc freezer bags to cure in vs jars. I've already got the jars (30 of them). It just seems like burping would be a lot easier. One would have to resist the temptation to handle the bags of course.

Glass is inert.... chemically clean

Comment

Plastic strips trichomes thanks to static charge. Not sure that ziplocks block UV, but glass does (partially). Ziplocks aren’t actually tight either. I never store weed in plastic, and I certainly wouldn’t for a long stretch.
      Then again, there are these:
      Grove Bags equips growers & consumers to efficiently preserve their quality from Cultivation to Consumption with USA-Made Packaging powered by TerpLoc®

You might be into that. I’m certainly curious.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

s62. Heck of a product, but pricey. On the other hand, you may still find a deal on mason jars since canning season is done and some stores wish to dump inventory. I found 8 cases for $65.00. I don’t need them but, it’s hard to pass up a deal

Comment

• Sledrock
        Sledrock commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall - That reminds me of the old lady who said, "Dogfood is so cheap, I'm going to have to buy a dog." :-)

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course I am in places once in a while where there is just a ridiculous bargain and you know IT will not be there an hour later so IF its within reach, I try to get it. Sometimes, you can easily re-sell it and make a few extra bucks. Other times you find yourself with 500 ft of rope you can't do anything with

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X