How do you take your high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you take your high

Not quite a grow comment, but I’m sure it’s the best audience to ask: do you smoke or do you vaporize? If you’ve tried using a vaporizer, what sort of differences do you notice?

I’ve come to love the ease of use and “tidiness” of using a vaporizer. I’m in a 2bdr townhome, so it’s a much better option to cut down on the smell. With that said, I definitely feel like there’s a difference in the effects. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 12-03-2019, 09:40 PM.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

I recently purchased a PAX 3. I'm still learning how to effectively use it. I prefer it to joints or pipes. I think I actually might prefer a bong though. It's been years since I used one, so I'll have to get back to you on that...
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I use a Pax 3 99% of the time. I’ve got a volcano coming my way as we speak. I definitely prefer vaping to smoking, both with regard to the experience and the effects.
      That said, I’ll burn one down any day, lol. It’s just that if given the choice, I’m going to vape.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

I used a vaporizer for about 5 years and recently went back to my bong. The deep hits I had to take from my vaporizer was screwing with my asthma. I don't have that issue with my bong.

Comment

When I used a tad bit more I thoroughly enjoyed vaporizing. The intricate flavors with ornate detail that I would term baroque were something to be enjoyed. Unlike the harshness from a bong or pipe you looked forward to each hit. Relaxing, and enjoying a movie, or music with a vape on the coffee table is a great way to spend the evening. This Arizer vaporizer is the equal to many hyped, and overpriced vapes. https://youtu.be/o9s-a6M5GA0 It's so cheap we have 2 of them plus 2 portables, and 3 concentrate vapes. Of course if you just want to get loaded fast the bong is the way to go. My wife keeps her MIO on her night stand to get her off to dreamland fast.

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            I couldn’t agree more!

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            Now, you see, I need to experiment a LOT more with my PAX 3. I've noticed the taste is not as good as I remember it. It could be the vendor where I got the stuff. I kind of worry that they're somehow claiming this or that strain but it all tastes almost exactly alike. Hence my interest in raising it myself.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X