Is my plant looking ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Is my plant looking ok?

I think I overwatered it a little bit.... it’s my first time growing and it’s indoors using 400w in a tent.
    Blessings upon you 🙏🏻

Looks fine to me. Just let it dry out before giving it more.

Comment

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Are these pics all of the same plant? What is your grow set up? The soil in the clay pot looks a bit different than the soil in the black pot. Is it the same?

There are 3 plants, the soil is different.
      the two little plants were fed the same nutes and got the same water and their medium is soil made for cannabis.
      the bigger one is grown on regular soil that you buy in store...
      I’m using 400w hps in 80x80x160cm grow tent...

Comment

Welcome to the forum Borja you have a great size tent looks like your light will work but i'm not hps expert at all, LED is all I know. Last 2 pics soil looks great, you know what i'm going to say? Get that first plant in a larger pot with some cannabis soil LOL. I'm kinda freakin on your little gremlin I think she chased me once in the forest.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Borja
          Borja commented
          Editing a comment
          Can I transplant the plant in its current size?
          its an autoflower "kali mist", wouldnt it hinder its growth?

• Borja
          Borja commented
          Editing a comment
          also its baby yoda(:

The first pic looks like the soil has no aeration which is a problem. Must have been high and didnt notice it. That can make it easy to over water. I'd recommend re-potting with different soil with at least 30% perlite mixed in. If you buy the perlite separately, make sure that it has not been "enriched". Miracle grow sells perlite that has nutrients infused into the perlite so dont get that. Great for my outdoor plants, not so great for cannabis.

Also, have you considered fabric pots? They are waaaay easier to water imo as it is almost impossible to over water. As long as you have soil/medium that has good drainage then it is near impossible to over water with fabric or air pots. Not necessary, but makes my life easier.

Comment

Morning Borja that auto looks healthy enough to transplant into minimum 3gal fabric or larger. Got to have roots getting good airflow, very light soil mix with lots of perlite like Tersky's sayin. What most I've found seen and heard about healthy autos won't slow down much at all when transplanted. Worse is not to and roots suffer, plant has issues. Ohh that's little baby yoda LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X