Leaves showing Brown dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves showing Brown dots

Hi.. Its been 2weeks since i change to 12/12 Light cycle and today 3 of the plants had Brown spots in the top leaves, what should i do?
    Some of them have yellow leaves( likely to drop) in the bottom first too but i read thats normal when they start flowering..
    Thanks
    ​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nOtH1nG; 12-01-2019, 04:05 PM.

Most likely its calcium def. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ium-deficiency

It is normal for leaves to yellow at the END of flowering, not the beginning. That indicates a nitrogen deficiency is starting to happen.

It could be the beginning of a ph issue or root issue as those usually mimic deficiencies early on.

If you are growing in coco or use RO water you need a cal mag supplement.

What nutes? Medium? Those would be helpful in diagnosing.

Comment

The medium and nutes..
      Thanks
      Edit: i was giving that 'biogrow' only.. yeasterday i started with the 'easy bloom'
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nOtH1nG; 12-02-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

They are getting worst.. Should i remove the leaves that are yellowing? Is the 'easy bloom' enough for the calcium deficiency
        Edit: humidity around 57% should i lower to 50?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by nOtH1nG; 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Its getting worse, does anyone knows a solution for this?
          Attached Files

Comment

hi there,

i've looked at your nutrients, all looks as normal but i'm not seeing calcium there (or im not looking correctly).
            looking at the plants, i would add a form of calcium (Ca) to your nutrients.
            them being in flower already, add with nutrients, not foliar spray.
            GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
            2x CDMH 315W lights
            870m3/hr fan
            8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

• nOtH1nG
              nOtH1nG commented
              Editing a comment
              Does this work?Its mixed with water(its in portuguese),should i remove the dead leaves?Thanks

Bionova

Comment

• FlyingDutchPaddy
              FlyingDutchPaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              looks like it will do the job

from my hydro growing... Calcium is added first before the main nutrients, maybe you need to add this to the water for your plants before you mix in the Bio-Grow.
              check with the Bio-Grow documentation.

Bio-Nova's product page for Ca15 ( https://www.bionova.nl/grow-products/ca-15 ) doesnt mention it.
              However, I would strongly suggest you look at their various feeding schedules ( https://www.bionova.nl/downloads/fer...grow-schedules ).
              not so much for how they recommend to use together, but more for the __Useful tips for__ at the side or bottom of the charts.

i'd add a normal dose of the Ca15 to start with (tip from the __Useful tips for__ sections: add 3x the usual amount of Ca15 if using RO water, up to 10ml/10L ).
              (which sheet did that come from ? )

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X