Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help with mold please

Hello everyone!!!

I have a grow room of 3mx3m there were too many plants inside and on the floor there was some water,
    this made a bit of white mold inside the sub-pots an a bit on the first top of the soil.
    The plants still very good, the roots are white and the leaves are very beautiful and big at the moment fortunatelly it didn't attach the plants.
    I would like to know from you guys how can I do for stop the mold, and i would like to know if is too late and it will make some damage to my plants.

Thank you so much!

HI BlackViolette, that is a curious mould. would you be able to post an image of this growth? do you have an extractor fan running along with an oscillating fan? Is the floor wood, concrete? do you have fresh air coming in? It is interesting that your plants are in good health with a white mould present. an image will help.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueberryGIrl View Post
      HI BlackViolette, that is a curious mould. would you be able to post an image of this growth? do you have an extractor fan running along with an oscillating fan? Is the floor wood, concrete? do you have fresh air coming in? It is interesting that your plants are in good health with a white mould present. an image will help.
      Hello BlueberryGIrl thank you for answering,

I can't give you a pic right now cause I already take off the top of the soil with the mould,
      I have an extractor with fan controller but today I realized that if u don't set the minimum speed when the lights are off even the extractor is getting off.
      Now I solved this problem, it will never be off again, now I cleaned and dried properly the room I put the pots with more space between them and I keep the umidity at 50% trying to kill the mould. Now I'm gonna wait a day for let dry the soil and then the next time that I'm gonna watering the plants I want to cure them with the product OXIGEN. (What do u think??)

IF SOMEONE KNOWS ANY GOOD PRODUCT AGAINST THE MOLD PLS LET ME KNOW

Comment

First of all it may have been mycelium that’s al layer of good shit on your soil. I wouldn’t take it off. Look it up. Also Neem is a fungicide/pesticide/nutrients for your plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X