Was my seed a dud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was my seed a dud?

I have been growing autoflowers for a few years. Have never had this happen.... Grew a very nice plant from a seed, but no buds at all! Not even any tricomes on sugar leaves! Bought the seed from a reputable supplier who I have used since the beginning. Plant is eight weeks old, but zero buds. All other conditions are the same as previous grows. Any ideas as to why this happened? Thanks!

Is it vegging ok? Maybe you have a photo instead of an auto?
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! What's the light schedule?

Yes, vegging normally. I thought about that (photo). I guess it's possible that seed provider confused the order although that has never happened before. I am going to let it continue growing to see what happens.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      If it were mine I would just flip it 12/12 bloom see if that gets it jump started. Good luck

Had the same problem - 50 days in and no pistils - my light is on 18/6 - So I changed her light schedule to 12/12 two weeks ago and she is now doing a stretch and has started shooting up pistils.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Andie
      Andie commented
      Editing a comment
      Worth a try. Thanks.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X