Limp by nightfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limp by nightfall

So here is a weird question (cant seem to find any topics on this). I have a plant that prays to the light but by end of day she starts to droop, but like clockwork perks up when the lights come back on. Any ideas of why? My girls are on a good water/nute regimen so I know it's not that.

It is a natural cycle of rest for the plant, they know their light schedule.
    there is some great time lapse video of them doing this.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Did you know that cannabis plants put their leaves up and down in response to the light. They put them down to "sleep" and then put them back up to the…
      Space for Rent.

Comment

You beat me to it Mr Furley, really appreciate your insights and support during my grows.

Hi susieqtpie83, The same thing happens to my grows and it is very evident with this one in particular with autos on a 20/4 schedule.Just before lights out they start to droop and it may or may not last the full 4 hours. I have read it is normal and not to sweat it if the plants are healthy and not being overwatered. I use Autopots so they receive water when they are dry enough to trigger the valve system to fill the mini res. again.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X