Is This Right Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This Right Or Not?

Ok I been kinda trippin with all this hermie talk lately and seeing all these balls everywhere in pics so I checked my flowering plants real close and I think I might have a problem...
    Should this be here or not?

Red you're trippen it's all good! Remember worry is bad for your inner soul , deep breath blow it out and think how nice it will be to try!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0129.jpg Views:	1 Size:	6.02 MB ID:	35396
    Last edited by Karlee; 12-30-2016, 10:22 PM.
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol yeah girl I'm trying not to worry but I've never done this before or even seen a flowering plant and I don't wanna screw up and let my whole grow get pollinated.
      I know I've accidentally stressed my plants a lot too so that don't help,

• Karlee
      Karlee commented
      Editing a comment
      it sends out little hairs but in slow motion and make you agonize the whole grow. BUT you have here to ask now.

It's all meant to relax you don't fight it you're doing great that's your new mantra * I'm doing great, I'm doing great....

• Karlee
      Karlee commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't find a just starting one Green has some I bet and auto type.

Could be, where the seeds come from?what strain?

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      It's on a Fast Buds Auto Green Crack that's 2 1/2 weeks into flower. It has maybe 20 days or so to go before harvest.

Here is one look closely

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0111.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	7.94 MB
ID:	35399
    Bubblehead

Comment

I think everything is fine Red. It does not like a weenie or a ball sac to me. Keep an eye on it though. I think soon enough you will see a white hair grow from it. I know what you mean about all the pictures and talk of hermies, etc. I was super paranoid through our last grow also. And we did have one girl riddled with seeds, though 4 others in tent were not affected.

Karlee , how did you load that picture so that it opened in another window? I know all of Nebulas pictures do that, but most other pictures on the forum open in the same window and then you have to hit the back button.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161230_212136.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	5.11 MB
ID:	35403

Calyx...all good Red..

Comment

• Karlee
          Karlee commented
          Editing a comment
          HeHe... you read my mind!

Greenie, your picture opened up In new window also..........is this a site-wide change? If so I like it. No more hitting the back button.

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've done nothing different...I thought mine always loaded on separate window

Just So You Guys Understand What I Just Went Thru...Here's An Emoji Story Board Lol

Comment

• rwdyredhead
          rwdyredhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't Know What I'd Do Without All Of You
          Thank U So Much

• rockman
          rockman commented
          Editing a comment
          Too cute Red....keep those smiley faces going through thick and thin!! 🙋

Red to be on a safer side make sure the seeds are Feminized take that 50% chance out of the equation.
        Bubblehead

Comment

• rwdyredhead
          rwdyredhead commented
          Editing a comment
          They're feminized. I have 3 fem autos close to harvest, 2 bag seed plants that just got preflowers on them and just flipped to 12/12 two days ago, and another photo fem that's in veg. Sorry for the confusion-I've been posting pics of my other plants' preflowers too but these are halfway thru flowering.
          I've been trying to learn about the flowering stage since I'm going thru it and I've run across a lot of people complaining about feminized plants turning hermie. I just ordered some seeds from Green House and I ran across A LOT of people saying the exact ones I ordered are bad about throwing male parts.
          I'm starting to see that it might be smarter to stick with some old school strains that are proven stable genetics.

• Karlee
          Karlee commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right for the first couple grows make it easy to learn then you can have no worries because you know what to expect.

Great emoji story! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Karlee View Post
          Red to be on a safer side make sure the seeds are Feminized take that 50% chance out of the equation.
          Amen to that. I know I've told this story before, but maybe Red hadn't heard it. We grew 18 bag seeds of unknown origin. Cultivated and nurtured them all through a transplant into 2 gal buckets. Talk about stress. One day, oh this one is a girl, next day, no I think its a boy. Back and forth. Some of them took forever to show sex. We ended up with 5 girls, one of which hermied on us. What a waste of time, energy and STRESS on the dang 13 boys.

Comment

Wow. That is exactly what I'm going thru but with only 2 plants. I can only imagine 18! I don't want to deal with anything that isn't feminized from now on.

Comment

rwdyredhead, Chill out.....I just wish that MY plants looked as AWSOME as yours do! A certain amount of 'worry' (as also fear) can be a good thing, it helps keep one attentive and focused and I think that what you are doing must be good! So hang in there and keep on a truckin'.
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X