1st Grow vs 2nd Grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Grow vs 2nd Grow!

This is all your fault nebula and Sirius and everybody on the forum!. And thanks sooo much. I was looking back at my first grow pics(3 photo ak-47 and 5 autos, WW, Blueberry,Amnesia,Purple Kush,Which i thought was a huge success, 1lb of delicious buds.) then i compared them to pics of my current grow which consists of three photo clones(ak-47) from first grow and 2 Autos(cheese and northern lights x BB). What a HUGE difference. You really do learn from your mistakes And it also helps when we have this great group of people that are willing to share their knowledge and expertise. Here's some pics to compare.
    Grow #1- 3.5'x6x6 tent Soil/perlite mix. 2-fans for circulation. 4" fan/filter combo. 2 Viperspectra 600w @ 18"-22" from canopy. nutes-Flora-nova. Temps 80-90 degrees RH- 40-50%
    Grow #2- 3.5x6x6 tent Berger grow mix(bark/peat/perlite) 3 fans for circulation. 6"fan/filter combo. 2 Vipersepctra 600w @ 14-18" above canopy. nutes-Root Farm. Temps- 65-75 RH 40-50%

So heres my diagnosis at this point....Soil is more forgiving/easier for first time growers but grow mix is better. Light distance is crucial! i dont recommend running lights this close (but im testing for now) And i think i LST'd them too much for my first attempt...i shoulda let them grow up a bit more during veg instead of keeping them so tight to the pot.(would be perfect in a smaller space though). Im excited to see how these plants finish and if bud production is better this time around. stay tuned.

Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

homegrown Very well done! I am subbing. I have the smaller version of your LED's the 450W. 1 pound of bud amazing. My goal is 3oz haha
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X