Sudden Brown Spots on a few Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Sudden Brown Spots on a few Leaves

Hi everyone, I've been lurking and reading for quite a while during my first tent grow but now I have something turning a few leaves on my white widow brown. From the pictures I've found online it looks like calcium deficiency but what do you all think? Any help or suggestions would be welcome!

Setup is:
    2X4 tent
    320 watt (three qb288 panels) quantum board light. 3500k plus 660nm red
    Growing in 3 gallon fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest soil
    Using green planet gp3 nutrient system. I have only been using half of each weekly dose in each water and have done plain ph'd water every 3rd water. Through veg I was watering about 3 liters every 3-4 days but now they are dry every 1-2 days typically. I water until I get a lot coming through, especially on the pure water days.
    We're on an acreage so I use untreated well water ph'd to 6.5-7 typically. The straight water is about 7.8 so it doesn't take much. The well water has 75 mg/l of calcium and 32 mg/l of magnesium in it. It also has 86mg/l of sodium and a ton (497 mg/l) of bicarbonate.

Plants are currently just at 8 weeks since germination and I just switched to 12/12 from 16/8. I also have a cookies cush and two pure cbd auto flowers and none of them are showing the symptoms.
    Last edited by gmorris; 11-29-2019, 05:25 PM.

No expert by any means... How far are your lights from the top of plants? Is your PH low enough? I grow in Coco and I like to keep my PH around 6.0. Good Luck with your grow!
    3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
    3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
    Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
    2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
    4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
    6" Oscilatting Fan
    GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
    "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X