What supplements to add next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What supplements to add next?

I am curently using General hydroponics flora trio + calimagic, armour si I was wondering what would be the next supplement to add to my nutrient line up? I was thinking maybe sumthing for the roots like rapid start also my girls are in transition day 3 flower what general hydroponics bloom boosters are best to use.

Liquid KoolBloom by General Hydroponics. I use this when they start flowering. Adds a lot of smell for sure. Good growing !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Other then Fox Farm Trio. I only use Alaska Fish Fertilizer during vegging and molasses during flowering. That is all. Keep it simple and don't go for all the hype.

Comment

I just started using liquid kioolbloom and dry koolbloom, but burned my plants the first time so you have to be careful. Really i have had good luck with just the base trio but wanted to see if adding some bloom enhancers helped. The problem is they are really strong so i have to adjust my other nutes. Dont think i'll be able to tell with this grow since i didnt think things through and started using it with a brand new light setup (LEC) so i cant tell if the supplements increased resin production or it was the CMH that did. To be honest, im not noticing any difference really with the bud i just harvested in my old setup, but i didnt start using the koolbloom until halfway through flower.

I use rapid start for seedlings and clones to help with root development.

Comment

Thank you all for the help

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X