whats wrong???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong???

this little girl sprouted up on nov. 4, was doing fine, now today when i got home from work and took a peek, shes all droopy looking. any thoughts?

Need more info for the dirt farmers here to help you out. 😁
    Soil type/temp/humidity/watering etc.

From the pic it looks like overwatered or heat stress.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

LOL, soil, FFOF with 25% perlite. temp is between 70-80, humidity between 35-50% I did water it last night with some added nutes, based on fox farms feeding schedule, but only 30% strength., based on comments from here. typically have been watering every other day. little to no run-off, water ph'd at 6.5. I'll let her dry out, and see what happens.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        ' typically have been watering every other day.' There's your problem - only water when the plant needs it, like when you pick up the pot and it is light as a feather - then water. Don't water on a schedule. They don't grow faster if you overwater them.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like 147 said, only water when the pots are light weight, not on a schedule.
        Some plants droop at night, some do, some dont, especially autos.

thanks, got it. it seems like every other day, the top inch of soil seems dry, so i give them 4 cups of water each. my light come on at 6pm, it's now 4am, and she looks fine, not droopy at all. is it natural for them to droop at night when the lights off?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X