Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your daily usage/intake? CBD? THC? Other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go through ~1.5 grams of flower a day. That’s ~5 half-packed ovens in the Pax 3. I used to go through closer to 2.5g but I’ve chilled out some in the last little while. Usually an oven between 10-11am, then another around 1. Then another mid to late afternoon, then evening, then bedtime. Sometimes more often, sometimes less. Vaped my first oven yesterday at like 2:30pm, so it really depends on the day, my mood, and my available time.
    I like to keep getting high every 2-3 hours or so, it seems. Trying to find the right balance for tolerance. Less is sometimes more, but I don’t like smoking so infrequently that I become a lightweight. I only like being massively high when I vape a lot/go for it. I don’t want to be super high from one or two hits.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

If we around buddies, or hunting, we smoke the hell out of it,
      If I'm by myself, I'm guessing about 25 hits off of my Flowermate, a day, would be a pretty close guess, I don't know how many grams that thang holds. About 4-5 hits at a time, unless it's a new plant, we aint tried yet, then just 3hits, the first thing in the morning, to see how potent it is, sometimes just 3hits is more than enough, lol, especially ChemsSister. Even when it was harvested with damn near 50percent amber, I couldn't imagine the racy heart from 3hits, of a harvested early ChemsSister, it would be a nightmare from hell, I promise you, at least from me anyway, very scary feeling,
      I ain't never smoked crack but one time,one hit, but it was very scary feeling, very similar to smoking MJane harvested early.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning my fellow " weedies" Me and my hubby smoke about 2-3grams i'm guessing a night less if it's knockout We smoke joints big fat ones takes a gram about to make one. I've never smoked much during the day while I've been employed. Yes I've smoked while on vacation during the day but not much i'm not much of a daytime smoker I like being clear headed and we smoke and grow predominantly indica high THC strains so we can relax at the end of the day. I'm with DAAS69 worst smoke is racy I have some of that now and blending it up helps but most of all the strains I grew this past summer is early, high last about 2hrs then the alarm in my head goes off. So i'm supplementing sparingly through dispensary until my tent finishes late Dec. Boy I sure like smoking around a campfire telling stories, being outdoors high is my fav. I'm gonna be doing some daytime strains after awhile just cause i'll be retired and I want to feel what it feels like working outside whilst high LOL we've smoked for over 40+yrs but never to excess daily so were pretty easy stoners.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        For good day time smoke go Ak47, or Nitro Lemon Haze to start. Both are stupid simple to grow, make huge yields, and I've not found anyone who didnt enjoy them.

Luckily I have not had that racing heart from smoking since I was a kid. That night sucked. First my heart decided he was gonna do the bugs bunny bit and jump out of my chest. Then I swear it felt like I peed myself. I walked around for an hour thinking I had soiled my pants. But it was just the spreading of the cannabis love that I so strive for now. You know the tingling and slowly spreading warm feelings in your extremities. My sister judges smoke by how many hits it takes to make her toes tingle.

Great stories everyone. Leaves me with a smile and several good chuckles.
      I used to be the 14 yr old kid/dealer and smoked from sunrise to sunset for a good 10 yrs. If I was straight people thought I was stoned.
      Then gave it up as I developed breathing problems. Even today decades later I only take a couple hits maybe once every 2 weeks but roll 4 or 5 joints a week for my wife.
      I usually use a vaporizer for myself. Next on the agenda is tincture with the 180 proof and edibles or even decarb and make tea. Going to experiment alot.
      First thing is to get the growing up to where I produce high quality and good quantity weed so I can be the mad scientist I have been accused of being.
      Around a campfire telling stories is about as good as it gets.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 11-27-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spidermite does cbd counter the effects of eating too much eatable product? I once ate hash chocolate and mildly hallucinated for like an hour or two. I am wondering now if cbd would have countered that effect at all. I have heard people say that, but don’t know if they had any first hand experiences.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes true CBD will help counter the bad effects of eating to much. It's best to smoke cbd flower as it helps immediately. Eating or taking oils etc can take an hour or more to help so you will think it does not help. It WILL NOT SOBER YOU UP though. It brings you back to a nice relaxing pain free feeling you were aiming for in the first place.

Mixing CBD flower with a high thc strain is an awesome pain reliever and stress reducer while remaining clear headed. Best of both worlds for medical reasons. For recreational use low cbd seems to be better to me. But depends on what you want.
        Last edited by Spidermite; 11-27-2019, 07:11 PM.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Like the time I ate 2 grams of magic mushrooms and after 1/2 hr decided they were having no effect and took 2 more grams. What a wild show that was!

My consumption is about 1/4 oz. per week.
      Last edited by kingfish; 11-27-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

SoOrbudgal funny scene..... I would love to have a maid!

Comment

Farmall my favorite strain that has .3% thc or less is currently Franklin. I know seedsman now carries some strains of very low thc cannabis. AC/DC is good but it lost something when they bred it to fit federal standards. Old AC/DC was a 1 to 1 strain and it was great as was Charlottes web. Critical Mass CBD is great but it has to much thc to pass federal hemp guidelines.
        Electra is good but I've not grown it. Candy strains get wpm to easy.

That being said you cant go wrong with Franklin. Pretty sure oldjarhead100 has tried it. Lol

As to getting seeds, where we get ours we have to buy 500 at a time. But look at haze.io or seedsman.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks.... I will check it out.... I feel like it’s a safety vest on a boat. Would come in handy if you really needed it....some of the concentrates are very strong and it bugs me to use so little in an edible as the end result is variable and unknown

The wife and I smoke an oz in about 3 weeks. The quantity could go way up if there's camping involved. I probably smoke 75% of it myself, and mainly via bong hits.

I never smoke before/during work, but don't necessarily wait until the evening on days off...

Comment

Wow, you folks are really into that campfire stuff... I hate campfires.... no matter where I sit, the smoke blows in my direction 😳🔥. An old friend of mine would say, “ camping !, I camp with the American Express card”. Air conditioned rooms, showers and restaurants

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
            OlderNOTwiser commented
            Editing a comment
            We always told the kids that smoke followed beauty...in your case, though...

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            OH ! No wonder (hahaha).

Funny but that is 95+% of the time.

if i have to work, i'll only smoke in the evenings and that's usually just 1 full oven in a DaVinci IQ a couple hours before bed. On days i don't have to work (especially if camping haha) i smoke joints pretty much all day 1/2 joint at a time every 2-3 hours. I've started using the tincture i made as well...taking some first thing in the morning or right after work. I prefer the days i don't have to work. All i have now is bud from my first grow which seems to be mostly sativa. since today is a non work day, after my coffee, i'm gonna go burn one and go for a long run...i prefer the days i don't have to work...

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen to that. Then again, who doesn’t like time off work!

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m down to 3 1/2 days a week and even that is a mighty chore. In the 3 careers I’ve had in my life, only 1 would allow for an enhanced work environment. This current one isn’t one of them and the other 3 1/2 days, I’m busier.

I'm at about 2 oz per week. I make concentrates. I usually have a sativa for my wake and bake and keep smoking on that till afternoon then switch to a straight indica or a hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by s62 View Post
            I go through ~1.5 grams of flower a day. That’s ~5 half-packed ovens in the Pax 3. I used to go through closer to 2.5g but I’ve chilled out some in the last little while. Usually an oven between 10-11am, then another around 1. Then another mid to late afternoon, then evening, then bedtime. Sometimes more often, sometimes less. Vaped my first oven yesterday at like 2:30pm, so it really depends on the day, my mood, and my available time.
            I like to keep getting high every 2-3 hours or so, it seems. Trying to find the right balance for tolerance. Less is sometimes more, but I don’t like smoking so infrequently that I become a lightweight. I only like being massively high when I vape a lot/go for it. I don’t want to be super high from one or two hits.
            What setting is your PAX 3 on? Mine is on two but I haven't adjusted it since I purchased it.
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              I use the Efficiency mode. It starts it at 370 and slowly bumps it up over the course of your session. It’s nice, because it gives you a use gauge. If I only want to be mildly stoned, I’ll take it up to 390 or 400. If I want full stone, all the way up to 420. With the low temps at start, I get nice flavor for awhile (2-5 hits). With ending at 420, I make sure I’m vaporizing all the goodies (well, most of them). I feel like Efficiency gives you the most flavor and high for your flower.

Can't smoke but vape is okay. I do about 50 mg of vape a day. I'm a bit miffed that the dispensary can't keep the same product in stock for more than two months at a time... that's the main reason I decided to grow my own. I'm more of a "steady" so once I grow something that I like (hope it's granddaddy purple) I'll make clones or seeds and keep it going.
            Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
            Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
            Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• 90Gizmo
              90Gizmo commented
              Editing a comment
              BR2K Thank you. I don't want to get off topic for this forum. It's there one you can recommend that is dedicated to equipment making? I like to make things but stuff has changed so much. I don't even know the vocabulary any more.

• BR2K
              BR2K commented
              Editing a comment
              90Gizmo - I recently bought a Nugsmasher (original). It gets the job done and looks cool. The guy is making a fortune but I perceive there may be some quality control issues with their jacks. I'm anal retentive though, I read instructions where most toss 'em. They have a lifetime warranty so it shouldn't matter...unless they go out of business: https://nugsmasher.com/

• 90Gizmo
              90Gizmo commented
              Editing a comment
              BR2K I've watched a few videos of the nugmasher in action and I've definitely put it or something like it on my shopping list. I'm thinking a little vape oven will get me through while I save up for more adventurous toys. I saw a dual use vape at a local shop that I liked a lot.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X