Mamba Negra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamba Negra

• Would not recommend operating heavy equipment after indulging Mamba Negra! Black Mamba Started September 7th 2019 Take a trip without leaving the farm,Nov 16,2019 below.A+

Mamba Negra **Pev Seeds** Take a trip without leaving the farmeeds** seeds. 71 days old
    She's Talking A picture is worth a thousand words. That’s all I say? happy growing y'all
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

awesome i to still use chains

Comment

Ell Thanks for your comment. Chain Seems to make it easier to adjust light distance. I usually grow different strains trying to keep them the same height, always a couple stubborn ones that don’t cooperate.
      Perpetual Harvests
      Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
      2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

Beautiful Farmer Joe glad to hear about this strain. Bet it's a melt in the couch type which we are longing for right now LOL great job.

Comment

SoOrbudgal Thank you for your comment. The first Mamba Negra I grew caught me a bit off guard as the effects were a little more potent than I was really expecting. Pev Grow offered a $100 credit to post their product on Grow Diaries With at least one post and picture a week.I have Done So with this one. Can't help but be skeptical but hopefully it will pay off.

Thinking about doing some testing now & heading for the couch.

Happy growing.
          Perpetual Harvests

Comment

Good luck sir and sit low and go slow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X