££? $$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

££? $$?

Good morning people. How much do you pay for your seeds over there? For single seeds in the UK it's around £10 ($12).
    The laws in England make no sense. I'm allowed to buy the seeds, but I'm not allowed to grow them. I can buy opium poppy seeds, I'm allowed to plant and grow them, but I'm not allowed to collect the resin. I'm allowed to buy Morning Glory, I'm allowed to grow them, I'm allowed to harvest the LSA from the seeds, but I'm not allowed to synthesise it into LSD.
    Don't you have internal possession laws there too? You can't be prosecuted in England for something you have already taken, so it's fine to have it in your blood, but not in your pocket so it's not illegal to have taken 'drugs' but it is illegal to have them even if you have no intention of using them.

Last I bought $3 for regular and $6 for fem per seed plus shipping, prices have went up a tad since then,,,
    When did laws ever make since?
    I am legal,,,(in my state)

Comment

It's between $ 4-8 per seed is what I spend. I'm in a legal state. I buy or try to get all female seeds now, rarely do I go for reg. seeds but they are way cheaper than feminized for sure.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hoo-ray !! I'm no longer an outlaw. Legal in Oklahoma !! I have always bought feminized seeds. They came from your side of the water. $8.00 to $21.00 each. including shipping, etc. Any law that is simply a matter of geography is questionable.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

I pay between $2-$10 each, mostly in the 2-5 range but my wife wanted a rare strain that was $30 for a 3 pack. I always buy in packs of 3, 5 or 10 and I try to go with breeders offering freebies plus the store freebies and a 10% off code which brings the price per seed down considerably. My last order netted me 9 new strains, 16 auto and 50 photo all fem for $2.20 each delivered.

Comment

I bought my first lot through the post from Amsterdam. For gorilla skittilz which is 25% THC I paid I think £12 a seed (then through ignorance and lack of equipment killed them within a week). They were around a third more than comparative stores but came with a germination and feminised guarantee. I don't even know what I'm growing now to be honest, my mate gave me 2 1" high shoots. I know they're green and they smell nice and that's good enough for me
            Attached Files

Comment

on that 'divided' island just to the left of the uk, its catalog prices when i order... in €€...
              GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
              2x CDMH 315W lights
              870m3/hr fan
              8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

You can buy them off amazon though I've not looked into it so don't know their quality.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had to check that out. Sure enough they have *cannabis seeds*. But they are hemp seeds. Oh well maybe someday soon.

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I helped a grower throw away his plants one by one on here with seeds from ebay after he was 5 for 5 on hermies, helped get him some good genetics reputable breeder. You get what you pay for most the time So be careful with them places.

These are the ones on Amazon
                Attached Files

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow !! Not listed in USA. Probably good stuff and good price. Amazon competes on quality and price on most things. Have a great day !!

I would go ask Prince Andrew why those laws are so whacky.... seems like he would know? Of course, many US locations are equally odd

Comment

Barnies Farms sells the best seeds I've grown. Blue Mammoth auto. Honey B photo also Acapulco Gold. These strains from Barnies are potent and easy to grow. The honey b takes a long time to grow but it is primo smoke with huge dense buds.
                  Focus and relativity.

Comment

• StokeBloke
                    StokeBloke commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's where I bought my first lot from, the ones I killed quite quickly by not knowing what I'm doing. I went to Zante in May and you can buy 1/2oz of sativa for €7 in the supermarket. It's not much better than industrial hemp, high in CBD and low in THC, but I don't drink alcohol and it was my only option with being on a tiny island 4 1/2 hours flight from home. It was a lot better than nothing, I'd crumble it up into breadcrumb size pieces then make a L paper solely with he weed. Anyway, that stuff was full of seeds and I bought about 500 home with me. I think it had been irradiated because out of 100 seeds only 2 or 3 broke root but I used these to give me a little practise so I could get the first few days right and that then helped me to not kill the 2 I've growing now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X