Shampoo on buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shampoo on buds

My kids put shampoo on plants will it kill my plants there all over my buds and in soil
    IO'D

Will it kill my plants what can i do to save them please help im worried
    IO'D

Comment

no idea, but i'd wash off/flush them out until i didn't see suds anymore.....good luck!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

I think the bigger problem here is you need to keep your kids away from your marijuana plants and products.

With great power bills comes great responsibility.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That was gonna be my next question.....where are your plants? and where are your kids?....NO ONE gets past the door to to the room where my tent is.......without permission. even my wife knows that!!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Thanks guys no im the same moved propety was setting up my room had plants verander stupid idea i am hugely regreting now but thanks mate if you do have any more info i would appreciate the buds are only few weeks of if that im going to keep washing flushing and watching i think this could be big loss
            IO'D

Comment

Ooof! Thats a rough one. You may be able to get them clean but once things get on the buds it's usually game over as it seeps deeper into the bud. I just told my dog that i was glad she didnt have thumbs! Hope it all works out!

Comment

There is a water cure where some are washing the bud at harvest, that may help,,, IDK

Comment

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  had a catastrophic aphid attack just before harvest of my Amnesia Lemon Kush. after cutting i rinsed the buds in shallow warm water which removed most of the bastards. it doesn't seem to have reduced potency much. still is killer weed. i wouldn't give up on your plants just yet.

Thanks mate i am going to foliated every once in while to good idea or no and should i put feed in foliate or just water
                IO'D

Comment

Luckily shampoo bonds easily with water. Wash them off with water. Then shake the water off the plants. Put fans on them for extra drying. Should be back to normal in the morning.
                  Yes, keep the kids and animals away (unless they are beneficial to the grow).
                  4x4 600w HID empty for summer
                  3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
                  2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
                  running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks mate awesome im feeling better cheers the pants are not dying can still smell abit of shampoo but is fadings thanks alot
                    IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X