Hermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Hermy

If you'd asked me last week what I thought I'd be doing today, I never would have said I'd be searching every square cm of my plants trying to find its bollocks that have decided to grow. I believe in live and let live, so if people decide they want to be gender fluid, then thats their prerogative, but I'm not too impressed with my plants new life decision.

Originally posted by StokeBloke View Post
    ...I believe in live and let live, so if people decide they want to be gender fluid, then thats their prerogative, but I'm not too impressed with my plants new life decision.
    Lol this made me chuckle. I've had plants hermie before. Most of the time i get one is because i stressed it too much but i've also had it where i couldn't really pinpoint anything. Looks like you're getting to experience the wonders of cannabis growing!! If you keep on it and make sure no pollen gets out then you should be fine. Even if you do get some buds pollinated you will still get some bud in the end albeit not as much as a non-pollinated plant. Happy ball-hunting!

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only found 4 little sacks so far. I'll put some Sex In the City on YouTube for it then it might get back in touch with its feminine side

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X