My 4th Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 4th Harvest

Here's my 4th harvest figured I'd share it here. Let me know what yall think. Pics aren't in order

Amnesia Auto Seedsman
    Simple plant stayed small could have done better on the lst but I'm happy with it. She smelled spicy the whole grow. She produced 1.2 oz

Tangie'matic Fastbuds
    Tall plant does not like to be lst smells like oranges and smokes pretty smoothly. She produced 2.1 oz

American Pie Auto Pyramid Seeds
    The description says it's a medium to small plant but mine was tall. Tried to lst but finally just let it do what it wanted and it paid off. She produced 2.2 oz

Fruit Punch Auto Heavyweight Seeds
    I've grown this strain a couple of times and loved it. This time the flavor way different this time it's more of a grape diesel flavor. I'm not mad at it. She produced 1.4 oz

Blue Cheese Auto Nirvana Seeds
    Smelled like blueberries most the grow the cheese smell didn't kick in till the end of flower. Smoke is a great balance of berries with hints of cheese. She produced 2.2 oz

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto Seedsman
    They were free and wanted to sample so I grew a mini plant. Flavor is sweet with a little berry background it produced 18gs

Overall I'd like to call this grow a success. Already looking ahead to what I want to grow next.

Fabulous!!..I would say it's a success:

Comment

Great grow, Porcha!! Wonderful pictures. That's a 9.1 ounce harvest by my reckoning!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Pmoe90
        Absolutely beautiful grow once again.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

beautiful plants. Fruit Punch in particular. very hearty on the buds. very nice.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X