1st indoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st indoor grow

hello my friends, 16 days into my first indoor grow. 4th set of leaves sprouting. going to wait for 6 sets, then cut back to three. i planted the seed directly into FFOF/25% perlite in a three gal. fabric pot(live and learn right), not sure when i'll add any nutes, maybe 30 days? anyways, i'm curoius to how big your plants have grown in 16 days? sorry lights off, so crappy pics.

They are ready for some nutrition unless the soil already contains it. After they're out of the seedlling stage, they need nutes to power growth.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

i was under the assumption that the fox farm ocean forest had enough nutes for the first month.

Comment

You might stretch it out to 3 + weeks but keep an eye out for any developmental irregularities like poorly formed leaves, light leaf color, less than strong growth. When using FF soil I started feeding 1/2 strength FF trio of nutes at about the 3 week mark

Comment

thanks farmall, I have the trio, do i start with grow big only, ay what point do i add big bloom?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X