Still Alive ... for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Alive ... for now

2.5 weeks since planting now for the bigger two and just under 2 weeks for the others. I burnt ones leaves off and now it looks like a killer wasp or spider😂
    1st grow and prob check on them way to often.

Hi Lulu28...can you provide some details on about your grow setup? How long have your plants been in the solo cups, is that the 2 and 2.5 weeks that you mention?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Lulu28
      Lulu28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I planted the seeds straight into the cups 2 /2.5 weeks ago. They are in soil mixed with coir/peat. I have only watered them with nutrients twice. They are just under two lamps in an upside down table covered with tinfoil a cut up shopping bag and some pizza boxes 🤣🤣🤣 I put them outside when I can.

hi Lulu, I have read once the leaves are as wide as the cup, you need to transfer into a bigger pot, or could slow the growth.

Comment

• Lulu28
      Lulu28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks heaps for this I will replant this weekend. Should I add some perlite to my soil as I see this mentioned alot? Currently they are in cheap $3 potting mix and I mixed a coir/peat brick in which cost $2 so I wouldn't imagine it's high quality

i'm a newbee to growing, so i'm no expert, but I added 25% perlite to my soil.

Comment

• Lulu28
      Lulu28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok great 25% it is then

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X