Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left the flashlight on thru dark period!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Left the flashlight on thru dark period!!

So, last night i was working on the tent, lights went out as i was finishing and i left a fairly bright LED light hanging in the tent over night!. is this gonna flip them back to veg? they looked ok today.. and there is no emoji here with the hammer to the head...thanks anyone..
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

No. Just put them back on track, A green led light can be used and not interrupt their sleep pattern.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks Mr.furley....load off my mind.
      Canna Coco/perlite
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Until they Hermie.....😳. Only kidding but it does happen. If you need to get in there during dark periods, Amazon has a green head worn miners light that has 4 setting 1 led 2leds 3leds and blinking leds.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol Farmall i have those mining lights!!! Came in handy when the power went out too!

No Farmall, this was a total and complete brain fart move on my part.. i never disturb them during lights off period. I saw a guys set-up last week that was live streaming on his phone..wasnt very interesting but gave him a n idea of whats going on in there..might make a good grow journal too lol
      Canna Coco/perlite
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

There have been times when I need to go in the area where then room is to get something randomly... not even related but it’s a warehouse space... if it’s a 12/12 period and I try to keep it in sync with local daylight. At 7:00pm, that green led comes in very handy. I read a brief article about a guy with a tiny light leak on a door hinge and it hermied the plant ... I guess the tent in a room is better light security from stray ambient....

Comment

I never tested it so i dont have any info. I'd be freaking out too, but if Mr.Furley says it should be ok then i believe it. It makes sense that a short one time occurrence would not break the flower cycle but if it happens more frequently (like a daily light leak) it would confuse the plants circadian rhythm. I never wanted to test that theory lol. I've had a plant re-veg and it added another 2-3 weeks and another 6-8 inches of stretch! Hope everything works out man.

Comment

This is my first grow since the late 60's and that was a disaster trying to grow using florescent tube and dry ice. Grow lasted a month. I have made every mistake possible this time; nutrition burn, too little watering, light seeping into grow room for 15 minutes, attempted lolipoping, excessive humidity, etc. My three girls begin their seventh week of flowering and the gods of growing doob must be with me. I wish I knew how to upload pics on ur site so I could share the ladies with u. I have over 100 budlets/ buds that are saturated with trichomes and the aroma is heavenly. I was able to enter a contest on another site due to the relative ease of uploading. My sativa may be harvestable next week since the pistils are about 70 % Amber but I will rely on the state of the trichomes for verification. My only experience in growing is based on the 35 years raising house plants so I am fairly adept at pruning. To the few growers who answered some of my many questions, I thank u. This is a great site.

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome, don't fade away...c'mon back and keep contributing... Like they said at Woodstock... " we're all in this together, man" " keep feeding each other and if you're too tired to chew....pass it on"

Whew....everybody still progressing nicely!!
            Canna Coco/perlite
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X