Blue OG Harvest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Blue OG Harvest!

Well. Finally cut her down. Trimmed and put it up in my 2 ft drying box. Will weigh when dry. Btw i love scissor hash!

Specs:
    2x4x5 tent
    250w MH/HPS
    2 gallon bucket with net top lid and hydroton
    GH Flora Trio, Calimagic, Liquid Koolbloom
    Planted July 24th, 2019
    Flipped 12/12 September 8th, 2019
    Harvested November 12th, 2019

Congratulations it looks delicious.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It is pretty fragrant in here!

Tersky, she's just lovely!! Great colas!!! I just harvested my Blue OG a couple of weeks ago, she's jarred and curing for around a week. I decarbed some and it was great; can't wait for the rest to cure!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried some that i harvested a week earlier and tho it was not cured, and tasted like it, i did get the slightest hint of blueberry! I cant wait until mine are dried and cured either! Almost as hard as waiting for harvest!

Tersky oh happy days when harvest arrives. Love the smell of fresh cut weed hanging on the line. You did a great job I sure hope you get some good smoke from her. I can't wait to try my indoor again. They are soo pretty. PS...had a HVAC fella over checking out the new pump we had put in. He was a young fella spoke really well knew his shit ( says my hubby) fella said it was his 30th b-day. I asked him if he "partook" OH YES and your house smells amazing LOL. Gave him 2 doobies as a gift.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, where were people like you when i was doing residential pc repair! lol Thanks for the kind words!

Amazing Tersky! I would have a smile for days! That looks like some nice bud! I am drooling!
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

Well weighed it out its mostly dry so it could lose a couple grams but it totals 85 grams for the plant of dried flower, so about 3 oz. Tried a little and thought it was going to taste like crap but it didnt. It didnt taste good yet but it was smooth. I probably jumped the gun on harvesting by a week...but it got me very stoned. A little speedy at first but it mellows out. Next time im going to do a better job with trich watch and let it amber more...but its pretty damn good and only going to get better as it cures! Cheers!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's just great Tersky. During the cure that may change a little with the racey? I'm so jelly LOL (granddaughter says that)

Lookin good!
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
      Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
      260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X