Light req question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light req question

Last edited by JDU; 11-30-2019, 03:37 PM.

Perhaps add some more info such as tent size and light type and size etc. The more the better.

Comment

No. The amount of light is based on each square foot of the tent. If your plants are only using 1sqft in the middle of a massive tent, what’s the point of wasting photons (electricity) to light up areas that don’t have plants.
      You can scale up the lighting as your plants grow from seed to veg to flower...

Im sure somewhere on this forum is a picture of a tiny red solo cup with a 2 node plant in the middle of a 4x4 tent with a monster light hanging from the ceiling 🤣 Use what ya got, buy what you can afford.

**edit**
      i misread the OC...I thought the question was about lighting up a whole floor space...
      Last edited by YYCannabis; 11-12-2019, 11:30 PM.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

No, your only need is for the coverage of the plants currently needing the light within the tent area. If you add more plants, you’ll need to cover their space with light.

Comment

I think it just references that you will catch more flies with honey than you might with vinegar. Sit tight, be patient and the right person can come along and fill in you answer.. help out when you can and keep it light..it’s all supposed to be fun. (Unless you’ve got a panic issue to solve). But, I could be wrong ...but that seems about the jyst of it... I think the angry face emoji adds kick to your comment. Kinda like🖕. Now for your penance...25 Hail Mary’s and 1 oz for each member active this year 🤪

Comment

Ok, so that’s why you’re up so late...it’s 1;20am here and I’m crashing, so....good nigh my friend and I’ll look for you tomorrow 👍

Comment

I don't grow in a tent, but I do keep my plants in the manufacturer's recommended light "footprint" for max par value.
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X