X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st photo: circumference in 10g smart pot
    2nd photo: leaf size compared to my hand and curling
    3rd photo: new growth at nodes
    4th photo: Kush in the back and a sativa strain in front used for cloning right now.

Comment

Ah good old frozen north. I'm in northern Alberta so I know ALLLL about dry winters lol. Throw a bowl of water in your grow room and it'll help

Comment

• NikkiAnne
        NikkiAnne commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I have a few in there

you know, your new growth looks good. I have had plants with massive palm leaves that would curl similar to yours. Too much nitrogen perhaps but the overall health of the plant and end result was always good. Maybe you have taken the correct measures now. maybe just feed with water for a week?

Comment

• NikkiAnne
        NikkiAnne commented
        Editing a comment
        It has really taken off the last two days... new growth looks excellent... hope it stays that way! I only feed with water anyway

hello nikkianne, did you say you were using tap water? do you let it sit at least 24 hours in an open container, to bleed out the chlorine? i wait 48 hours. i have containers that i rotate.

Comment

• NikkiAnne
        NikkiAnne commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm on a drilled well, not town water so i don't have to worry about chlorine thankfully.

Topping day!! So since the flush the new growth is looking great! No curled leaves or bent tips. Its starting to stretch out and was growing it's 6th node so I topped it off today. I also did a little bit of defoliating. The photos shows before and after and I am super happy with it now. The light is reaching the bottom of the plant and it looks much more "taken care of". I had some reservations about topping and taking leaves the same day... i hope it doesn't cause too much stress.
      Last edited by NikkiAnne; 11-18-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• BlueberryGIrl
        BlueberryGIrl commented
        Editing a comment
        grand job!

• NikkiAnne
        NikkiAnne commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks girl! If this plant doesn't make it I'll be devastated!!! They kind of become your children. lol

Like i said in the previous post, i wasn't sure about taking the fan leaves off and pruning the lower shoots/stems the same day as topping but I inspected those big fan leaves and noticed some different markings on them. I also spotted a thrip on my plant! Second time i have caught one on there since beginning of this grow. Grrrr.... That made my decision to remove the two lowest and largest fan leaves since they were in poor shape anyway. I also spayed it with a food save insecticide spray. Here are a few photos of my finding and what I removed.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X