No announcement yet.

Tincture with Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious if you decarboxolated the trim? If you didn't you could drink all the tincture and it won't get you high.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• JuanHondo
      JuanHondo commented
      Editing a comment
      30 drops this AM on a kinda empty stomach (cup of coffee and a granola bar)...it's definitely working...i'll try 40 next time, but i'm feeling pretty optimistic about the outlook...

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      JuanHondo It's working!!!!!!!! We have liftoff!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by alltatup; 11-24-2019, 04:07 PM. Reason: something I misread...

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Cloud mentioned " You could drink all the tincture" IF that's the case after a bottle of "tincture" ……... I'm done, really done

BUT: 30 drops and its working.... You have your answer !!! Congratulations JuanHondo

35 drops or ~1/4 tsp after work and before dinner tonight...definitely have liftoff and i'm thinking i'm glad it's on the weaker side...more margin with the dosage...if 35 drops is good, +/- a few drops is no big deal..but, if the dosage is 3 drops, +/- 1 drop could be a problem...anyway, just my initial thoughts...

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I have taken a little too much tincture on a couple of occasions, and it's definitely intense! Fortunately, tincture lasts for a couple-few hours, where edibles and oils last for much longer.

I usually just take a nap if I get too much.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X