5 weeks after flip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 weeks after flip

I've been doubling on my nutes. Constantly experimenting. Sometimes it works out like planed, sometime it flops. This time it worked out.

Wow, your colas are magnificent!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly.

They are just picture perfect kingfish.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly.

Fabulous looking - great spacing between the plants.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you my friend.

Man our plants are on the same time schedule, tho mine are not as fat.... 5 wks from flip tomorrow! Very nice my friend! What nutes you using again?

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      RIght on. They sure look good!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

• BillyKidd
      BillyKidd commented
      Editing a comment
      Here comes Tersky rounding the last turn, trying to catch up to kingfish before he heads into the straight for the finish line....this may be a photo finish, folks! LOL
      Nice grows, both of you!

Holy frosty fat Buds kingfish and Tersky! Those are amazing! it'll be interesting to see how close together your harvest times are... someday i'll grow some bud that looks like those! or die try'n lol
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah you'll get there homegrown. My first year or two growing was not impressive at all. I did improve steadily with each grow and now can be proud of what I grow (albeit im no pro and can definitely improve) but i had several times where i thought i should give up. Growing any kind of plant was not something i did growing up so i had a lot to learn but it's possible man! Just keep growing!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      What Tersky said.

Wow! These look amazing! Can't wait to see more photos when they finish

Comment

Last week I showed you Sour Diesel and Girl Scout Cookies. This is Strawberry Diesel and White Widow. Week 5 in flower.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome!!

very sepsi buds my friend

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
        I've been doubling on my nutes. Constantly experimenting. Sometimes it works out like planed, sometime it flops. This time it worked out.
        Don't you find the various types of strains to be such an important factor in feeding?! I keep a journal with each grow, noting the feed and growth characteristics of the different strains.
        Your grow looks beautiful, well done!

Comment

BlueberryGIrl, I feed all my plants the same once they get past the seedling stage. I keep a calendar to keep track when I water or when I give them nutes. I always alternate between nutes, water, nutes water etc. I use Fish poop with vegging nutes and Molasses when I water only during flowering. Two to three week before harvest, I give them water only 'till harvest to keep from having to flush.
          Thank you for the compliment.

Comment

kingfish I use a feeding routine similar to yours. I find fish poop to be a brilliant nutrient as well as getting great results with the molasses. I try to keep it as organic and natural as possible. I have been coming across some very finicky strains. sensitive to feedings. I will keep an eye on your grows. beautiful.

Comment

You got this down so well kingfish so healthy looking. I know you've probley had your share of bad grows but sir these are just beautiful specimens. Practice and knowledge along with patience we can all do this.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                So true. Thank you.

Very nice looking plants. And perfect spacing on those plants. You must have done alot of training.
              You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Spidermite, Just LST all the way through vegging.

• s62
                s62 commented
                Editing a comment
                Really?!? I was looking at the base in those most recent photos, and I thought it was manifolded! That’s amazing!

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                s62, I have never topped or done any manifolding on any of my girls since I started growing. Just LST, and thank you for your compliment.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X