No announcement yet.

help the very tops of my buds are falling over on one of my wonder woman plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO help the very tops of my buds are falling over on one of my wonder woman plants

l had bud rot last year I don't think it's that this time .about 4" down fm the top the bud the stems are bending over. the leaves look fine still green ph 6.2 to 5.6 I try to keep in that range.any help or suggestion would be appreciated Monkey Mike

I mean it could be anything. Pics and info would help. Is it your buds are getting too heavy or does it look like an actual issue? If it's just that the stems are not able to support the buds weight then i use plant yo-yo's to keep them from falling over. It's listed in the supplies link i provided https://www.growweedeasy.com/cool-gr...tools#supplies. If it's something else please elaborate and post pics if you can.

Comment

if they are too heavy a stake plant high for them to lean on or anchor , tie them to will also work.

Comment

In the future you can also grow them in a cage. Tomato cages work very well. If you want tall plants get the tall cages. If you have shorter plants you can use a smaller cage. It does work really well as it gives places to separate and tie the colas up. This gives better air flow and keep the heavy colas from falling down.

You can also add silica nutrient supplements to thicken the stems.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X