Potassium deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potassium deficiency?

I think I am having a potassium deficiency, but wanted some input to b sure. I am growing out of sohum live soil and from reading up on stuff I think I caused the problem because I added to much CalMaG to my water. So if it is a potassium problem how do I get potassium to my girl the quickest?
    Attached Files

I'm not a soil grower but I would start with a good flush, once you feel they are flushed well (I have no ideal how to determine) then go back to your feeding but lighten up on the nutrients until stable. I would also verify your PH (I do not see many leaves on the bottom in the same shape, so this is just a swag).
    This may help if you have not already checked it.
    Leaves with a potassium deficiency have yellow, brown, or burnt edges and tips. It may look like nutrient burn, but the leaf margins also turn yellow.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Sorry to say - but it's looking kinda ugly - what's your airflow like? Check for bud rot.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

How big is that light? Looks like light burn.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yes unfortunately roots look to be effected with all the leaf rotting. Looks late in flower but it's also how it appears with root rot. If you do not have those planters on risers it would help is my thought. Old soil water left to sit will cause bacteria slime not good when it's "wick up" threw the bottom of pot. We call it pond water.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have to agree with SoOrbudgal, the other plants look fine, it's just that 1, so more than likely root problems.
            If all those plants looked like that, then I would think hot lights, low airflow, and so on, but it is just 1 showing these problems.

Comment

I had a very similar looking issue that I thought was a deficiency. Turned out that my soil had become extremely acidic, plain PH'ed to 7 water runoff was coming out at under 5. Soil slurry test I checked with meter was showing 5.3 PH although I did not dig too deep into the pot. Not an expert by any means but might be worth looking at. Not sure what caused that one single pot to have that issue as the rest all came from the same bag of soil, same watering regimen, nutrients, etc.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X