sad seedlings );

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad seedlings );

1 gallon coco soil, fed lightly Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Grow, lights are 40in away 450watt. Lights are on 24hours a day. Strains are all auto flower.
    Last edited by SlimeyCatt; 11-07-2019, 10:26 PM.

Big pots there
    First grow
    2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
    soil fox farms happy frog 30% perlite added
    2 sweet tooth autos in dwc
    4 greengo 1200w led
    general hydroponics flora trio nutes
    grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
    490cfm exhaust

Comment

• SlimeyCatt
      SlimeyCatt commented
      Editing a comment
      they're just 1 gallon.

Slimey, did you start the seeds in those pots? or are they transplants. As Buds said, their big pots for those seedlings. Makes it harder to manage the little plant. It looks dry from the pics, but you only need to water an area the size of a tennis ball or less. That makes it hard to check your pH in-out which is very important!(im learning that now). I wouldnt be giving it any nutes yet either..just pH'd water. I'v never started directly in a hydro mix, had really good success so far with soil/hydro mixed together. good luck, keep us posted
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SlimeyCatt
      SlimeyCatt commented
      Editing a comment
      I started the seeds in the pot, starting them in 1gal is bad? Underneath the soil looks pretty damp. feeding them ph'd water for now on to see if they improve. What is a "hydro mix" ?

For autoflowers it is best to grow in the same pot - start to finish - they look kinda dry - they are pouting cuz they didn't like the nutes you gave them - not ready for that.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Canuck147 i'd hold off on feeding little seedlings just plain ph. And you did fine with 1gal. for autos. Just need less nutes and circle the seedlings real good with water i'd use 16oz water bottle real slow in a circle allow to dry check every 3 days.

• SlimeyCatt
      SlimeyCatt commented
      Editing a comment
      don't think they look like low calcium? they are in coco

I think the way the photo was taken just makes the pots look bigger than they already are. 1 gal is fine to start in imo. I agree with canuck147, it's probably nutes a little too soon but i bet they bounce back.

Comment

more light maybe

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X