8 Week strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Week strain

Hell GWE, i got a newbie question here this is the description of the seeds i an growing.

We have this amazing cross between a Northern Lights and a blueberry.

You get all the perks of the Northern Lights strain with the speed and forgiving nature of the blueberry genetics.

THC – 18%

CBD – medium 5%

This 8 week strain is great for any level of gardener.

Buy Northern Lights x Blue Strain Now.

Now does this mean its ready in 8 weeks? or Flowers at 8 weeks? I am following Nebula's nute schedule and its for 12 weeks. Do i need to adjust my schedule?

Many thanks!
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

It means it has a flowering time of 8 weeks, but this is an estimate and can vary. Flowering is counted by when the first pistols appear after switching to 12/12 not when you switch to 12/12. On the schedule it is the week after the "Transition", where the "Transition" is the first week of 12/12.

As far as adjusting the schedule, it depends on whether you veg it longer on not. The flowering is going to be fine for this strain but I like to veg for 5-6 weeks so i adjust accordingly. It says in the notes in the PDF which week to repeat for longer veg and flower.

Comment

All this said and i still dont know the strain name. I googled and things for autoflower crosses came up. Is it an auto? If it is then forget what i said pretty much. The schedule that is on the website is perfect for autos. I'm pretty sure they mean 8 wk flower. If they meant 8 week from seed then im pretty sure they would say that as that is unheard of.

Comment

• SmashGuitar
        SmashGuitar commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh, it is an auto i just noticed that it did not say that in the description of the seed! This is the seed website is https://weed-seeds.ca/product/auto-n...s-x-blueberry/ I am following Nebula's custom auto schedule and i think its going good. I will post a picture of the FIM the next time i get it out of the tent to water. Its too burple in there! And again thanks for the advice! Anyways i got to run Ancient Aliens is on lol

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Many auto strains can and do finish in 80 days from seed/sprout, many can add 2+ weeks for what they want to harvest. My Widowbanger finished in 80 days from sprout to harvest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X