3 weeks as of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks as of today

Hey everyone. With all my ramblings I thought it only fair that I post some photos. These a just a couple of my super silver haze. They're 3 weeks as of today. Opinions?

Big, fat, healthy-looking leaves on those! Can’t comment on color because of the blurple, but they look nice over all!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Jsao32 Where did you get your seeds? I have only grown Seedsman's SSH which has turned out to be very good. What is the strain of your smuggled Mexican bean?

Comment

For the seeds, they actually came from a buddy of mine. For some reason, his developed seeds. Anyway, long story short, he gave me a bunch. 100% germination. With the Mexico seeds I haven't a clue what strain they are. All I know is that the end product did the trick very nicely. Just a side note, if anyone's looking for seeds, try Just a Handful of Seeds. Website is: www.jahseeds.com. The prices are awesome, and the strains are pretty decent. No more of this 10 bucks a seeds (Canadian dollars). Instead, this site offers 20 seeds for $65.00 (Cdn). A friend of mine recently got some, and we're both surprised at how good of quality they are. Nice seeds, excellent markings, fast germination and strong tap roots. Just figured I'd let everyone know...besides, the owner is a good Canadian boy so why not support the Great White North right? Except for having a twit for a national leader, we're not too bad of a country

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I think your grow looks great very healthy looking.

I like Justin Trudeau's socks, but he is not liberal enough for me. I need to send him a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X