Yet another “Is it ready?” thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another “Is it ready?” thread!

So one of my girls is showing some amber trichomes. Further down the colas, I’m seeing cloudy. Not seeing much clear.
    Another 2 weeks? Ready?
    Six-Shooter auto, ~64 days from sprout.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

yeah 2 weeks should do it. Just keep looking. Nice pics by the way. What are you using for a camera, and lens?

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      iPhone 11 Pro Max for camera, and a generic macro lens off amazon. Thank you!

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn your making me want to give Apple another $1100! Too bad the great "white" father in DC has screwed up things with Huawei. This phone probably has as good a camera as the Apple at half the price. https://www.amazon.com/Display-Scree...a-721202180587 Of course the free market ain't so free.
      Last edited by starramus; 11-06-2019, 03:42 AM.

Is this all the same plant. If pic 4 is a different plant, I'll harvest her now. That's only because I don't like couch lock weed. As soon as I see amber, I wack her.
    You should look into a Jewelers loop about 50x and you will never have to guess again.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      He has some great pics. If you click on them you get a magnified image better than a jeweler's loupe.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Pic 4 shows it pretty well

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      All the same plant

To sum it all up:
    My wife hates pasta and tomato sauce... I must be so Italian, tomato sauce runs through my veins... I LOVE tomato sauce. s62 for ME, picture 4 tells ME to wait another 2-4 days but it is a choice you’ll need to make based on drying, curing and using the bud. Mark them clearly so you have future plans for what you’re looking for. This probably isn’t your last harvest so put it through its paces. Next time, change gears and take a few early, let the rest of the plant mature and compare them

I have a few cut for milky but I really prefer 25% (approx.) amber. I agree that is a nice clear picture. With the loupe, you really be able to see where the color level you choose lies. I know we’d discussed the usb microscope, did you ever get one?

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet! I keep meaning to, but then I spend my allowance on more soil and pots, lol! It’s definitely on my list, though.

Six shooter will not lay your ass out with some amber. The first 3 pics I'd wait, pic 4 shows close to me. It is ready for some people and not ready for others. That being said it will add alot of weight if you wait a week or so.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      The wife and the maid are Indica/couchlock lovers so I usually go with lots of amber. Myself I like a more psychoactive sativa high.

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually prefer cloudy to couch lock, but on this grow, I prefer yield to trichomes (up unto about 30% amber). That’s what I was wanting to know re: weight, spidermite, thanks!

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, tell me more about this maid situation? She likes to get high with you?

s62 LOL she likes to get high with you. I'm letting that go another week if it were mine. On a photo i'd chop at cloudy if I had to which I am doing right now with a gorilla. But i'd let those autos go until amber min. 30% i'm with Spidermite, I've not found an auto to satisfiy me and my house with the same effects as our photos have given me. I'm still looking for " that" strain of auto. So yes wait for it
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m commencing sitting on my hands! Going to try to give it at least a week.

Dang it's so hard not to.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X