Planing next years outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planing next years outdoor grow

I am so happy my state went at least medical! As soon as I new I was approved I dropped some bag seed that I had on hand and made my first legal grow, a very nice Christmas. I then picked up seed from N420guy, autos and photos, I picked the autos as I had never seen them. I have not been disappointed with the seed or the plants from the seed, though I certainly had issues with weather etc.. The autos did their thing and made a fast crop,, well not so fast for me as I used coffee on them and that slowed their growth. I made a few seed to play with and will plant some of them in the spring for an early harvest.
    For photo's I planted Mazar I Shariff, I almost lost this girl to root rot, well I did but the next day I found a limb still there and green. I moved it to a pint size pot, "live or die" left it with no root no water 'cept for rain, in full sun and it survived. I will soon have buds from it to judge, do I keep and grow again, or do I move on,,, they smell very nice right now!
    Then there is the Santa Marta Colombian Gold, will certainly be in the grow for 2020! I absolutely luv this!
    And Rusty Glue, these done well for the conditions, and at this time will also be in the 2020 grow.
    Cant forget the Bruce Banner 3, my largest producer and a heavy hitter, 2020 for sure!
    I also have a Tangycycle about to deliver, and if it is as good as the reports from its mother will also be in the 2020 grow.

I would like to add to this GG4, and would like to hear from all y'all as to where the best producing seed is found!
    I would also like to find a Headbanger (photo) as the auto made a very nice morning time med.
    I am also open to finding strains that are very high THC for night time, and others with a nice uplifting high for morning get me moving med. So what have all y'all grown that you would recommend? Landraces are also desired,,,
    Something I think would be great to grow is Vietnamese Black, should make one outstanding looking plant, and said to be good smoke as well.
    Between the GF and I we can have 12 plants in flower and 12 in veg, I would like to get close to 12 strains, though I can say the BB3 will be in both gardens! (and maybe the RG and CG too, LOL)
    And what are you planning to grow outside next spring?

Nirvanas Original Glue (gg4) is a great producer and very very strong. You can ask Retodd about that. So far my best yielding super strong night time smoke have been Stoned Henge and Baked Alaska. For a daytime smoke Nitro Lemon Haze. Hope that helps. I'm testing out Headband this next grow but not sure if it's the same as Headbanger.

This month you can get Baked Alaska, Stoned Henge, Hairy Lemon, and Critical cbd for free if you order enough from haze.io. you can also get the others mentioned from them too. They are the fastest overseas company I've found and have ordered 5 times from them with 0 issues.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Spidermite I'm writing those 2 down for nighttime smokes. I have been blending my mama mia and critical and we like it a lot but would love to stick it to one and keep a mother for clones.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Just one of my gg#4 produced over a pound dry, y’all might have known her as Big Bertha

That gives me a starting point, Headband and Headbanger are different strains, I have read good reviews on the Headband,,,,
    Oh ya I should also say I like the old school flavors the best, some nice pine tar or skunk!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X