Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you talk to or play music for your plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you talk to or play music for your plants.

Just another fun thread. Some studies (including mythbusters) have said talking to and playing music for your plants helps them grow better. So how many of you do this to your weeds.

They never thanked me or said anything so I stopped.

Comment

I don't but they watch TV with me.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Just google what a plant knows. That the title. What a plant knows. You’ll be taking them out to dance with you once your done reading. Lol. But seriously it’s a good book to read. I rented the online book off my public library

Comment

Formernuke,

I talk to my plants all the time, sometimes sing to them. Don't everybody? Especially after Testing the product a bit. They seem to like it, And share with me what they need. If you don't talk to your plants Your weed is too weak. can't say for sure it helps, Can say for sure it don't hurt them. Be in sync with Mother Earth, Make time to smell the roses,Relax meditate breathe. happy growing.
          Perpetual Harvests
          Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
          Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
          2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

I do both, and play music in the grow room. Lately I've been crooning old David Bowie to them. And I definitely talk to them: if I screw up, I always say Sorry baby.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I've been telling mine she needs to put on some weight! lol She's listening tho and getting fat. I sometimes play Sir Mix-a-lot......I like big buds and i cannot lie! You other fellas cant deny! When i see a plant with beefy beefy stems and fat dank nuggs i get.....well...you get the idea. Fun fact, i also make up songs for my dog. Im weird.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You're not weird!!! That's totally normal. I'll bet she loves the songs.

Our tent is in the same room as computer so I set some music up put my kneeling/sitting rug mat down in front of tent and twist and tie as I hum to the song. One of our dogs usually sits on the mat while I work. They are non-shedders music is old school Cream, Carley Simon maybe some Moody Blues.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                CREAM!!! One of my all time favorite bands. RIP Ginger Baker.

Originally posted by FarmerJoe View Post

Formernuke,

Especially after Testing the product a bit... If you don't talk to your plants Your weed is too weak.
              Now that got us giggling. And you're SO right! I tell myself the music is for me but they do know better. I think. Hmmm, damn the clock changes it seems almost time for second breakfast and maybe first budfast.

TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
              EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
              AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
              IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

alltatup yes bless Ginger's soul OK enough let's say while i'm sitting listening and tying up the gals our somthin doodle dog Sonny bumps my arm and I break a stem I curse pretty low " ya little fucker shiiiiiit" do you think they hear it LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny knows you love him/her.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, you see he wants the attention your giving the girl,, just like mine!

So true these dogs talk to us we talk to them, can't have a conversation without them joining in.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X