Resetting the rooms - Soil/MH/HPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resetting the rooms - Soil/MH/HPS

I am between grows and want to build a better system. Have a couple of goals including a more regular harvest schedule and getting to 1gr/1watt

Would love counsel, advice and guidance. First problem is the Dominator XXXL does not leave a lot of room for the ducting.

Iv got a magnum XXXL in a 4x3x6 tent and there is enough to room for ducting if that's want you mean.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181118_023703.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	346661
    I think the two lights are the same size or close. How big is your tent?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

goals including a more regular harvest schedule.........separate veg. area, dont have to be fancy for veg. area for seedlings or clones,can be a lidded plastic tote with t5 or cfl in it. perpetual harvest. harvest 1 or 2 and replace at same time.

Comment

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        I should add I want better control over temps and RH as much as anything else. I also want to be able to run a whole grow in either and not have just a veg tent. Still experimenting with the configurations
        Last edited by billyboy; 11-03-2019, 11:19 AM.

So in wanting light height adjustment to be very easy, I went with an inline connected directly to the hood and have it on a seperate on/off switch.

I also added the filter and the vent fan close together and in a straight line to create good pressure.

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	346855

Comment

Full view

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	346858

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X