Cbd hemp growers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cbd hemp growers

For those of you with permits to legally grow hemp/cbd flower get ready for another fight. Look up all the proposed changes. If they pass small farmers (anything under a few hundred acres) will be out of business. Still time to contact your congressman and state representative.

The only positive thing is that the federal government has a possible proposal to make cbd/hemp growers being able to grow true 1 to 1 strains. So basically good smoke. But the rest of the rules will be so cost prohibitive it wont be worth it.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Oh and for anyone interested all of ours tested within legal limits. Franklin, AC/DC, and candy. We have to harvest early to pass state and federal law but it's good stuff. I'd say everyone who grows should grow some. It definitely makes you feel much better. So dont count it out. Most of what I've tried from stores sucks.

Oh and look up CBG its appears as though it's more important than cbd or thc.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Really quite the bummer if people want it or need it someone will find a way to dominate the market through Corporation. Lobbying shouldn't be a thing, money has to much power over people.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1572673239864.jpg Views:	25 Size:	165.7 KB ID:	346584

on the other note, it is good to hear about your success with CBD grows, get me a 1 to 1 right now and can not wait.
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 11-02-2019, 12:48 PM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes a 1 to 1 means that the cbd to thc ratio is the same. It could be say 15% thc and 15% CBD.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Tersky it goes like this.
        Back in the day no one tested cannabis, CBD wasn't a thing of important like a lot of the other cannabinoids, It was only THC that most were aware of. All of the breeding focused on rising the THC level higher and higher, disregarding thing like CBD 1-2 , CBG. Little was know about the effects on the endocannabinoid system and the benefits of a symbiotic relationship between THC and the other cannabinoids, so essentially CBD has been bred out of most plant. When you remember smoking "that feel good shit" you were most likely smoking a one to one and alot of us Medical users lean to it for not only a good Buzz but a good body and daily alignment all in one.
        Last edited by Mr.furley; 11-02-2019, 12:46 PM.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know Mr.furley and Spidermite. Im gonna look into that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X