Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!

Can anyone suggest where I'm going wrong?
    plant is 3 weeks old and 6 days ago started showing signs of stress? Outdoor grow, can't quite figure out the problem?
    cheers

That looks like nitrogen deficiency https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...gen-deficiency . What are you growing in? Soil? Coco? Are you using amendments or nutes?

Comment

• Kirk84
      Kirk84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate, just growing in plain compost with pearlite chicken manure and worm casings at the moment. Was worried about giving nutes this early as I read it could cause nitrogen burn?

hey Kirk, the first thing i would do is take that netting off the root ball. cause thats all it is right now..a ball of roots that cant get out. some will come out the bottom but very few will push thru that net. Had the same problem for a few of my first seeds. Also its probably peatmoss and thats gonna dry out different than your soil mix..so if you water just the puck, the grow mix is still dry and if you water the grow mix..the peatmoss might not be soaking up enough water.? i dunno, but once their roots get comfortable you can straighten out the nutes and feeding. Get a good pair of scissors, cut it top to bottom on both sides or more and peel it off.(if theres lots of roots sticking out just make the cuts and dont peel it off) It will thank you.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Kirk84
      Kirk84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that buddy, il give that a whirl and see how we go!

Ok what kind of soil? What's your watering regimine? Are you using nutrients. What is the weather like outside (you did say outdoor grow didnt you?) Answer those questions and alot here can help. I dont want to venture a guess without those.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Kirk84
      Kirk84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate, just growing in plain compost pearlite and chicken manure. Been watering every couple of days once the first half inch of soil has dried out. The weather has been mid to upper 20's since I started its gonna heat up rapidly over next couple of months though. So far haven't added any nutes as was wary of burning the plant. Cheers mate.

Chicken manure really needs to be composted for almost a year and mixed with soil, tossed and let to compost long time cause it's really hot stuff on roots if not neutralized. My 1cent. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with SoOrbudgal, chicken shit is way too hot for seedlings.

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      DID YOU CALL ME A CHICKEN SHIT!!! lol jk thats good info. I know nothing about soils and amendments...

Tersky No sir I did not as I know yer not and even if you were I would not LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      haha i was just teasing. I just saw the words "chicken shit" and i had to make a joke.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X