Which coco mix do you like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which coco mix do you like.

So far I've been a hydro / photo grower but for my next I'm gonna dive into the world of autos grown in coco and fabric pots. I'm trying to decide between Mother Earth coco perlite mix , or coco loco by Fox Farms. What kind of experiences have you all had with those two brands?

Used them both with a super soil base and never saw any difference between them... I think they are both decent products

Comment

Do you still use the hydro nutrients with the same frequency and strength if you have used the super soil in the coco mix?

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have super soil i dont think you need any extra nutrients. Maybe when you get to flowering but the whole point of super soil is to not to have to use additional nutrients. I do coco perlite and hydro and use gh flora trio as my nutes. There are different schedules with different strengths for hydro and coco.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct on the nutes.... I don’t add anything but proper pH water and a smile

Ok, thanks so much. Want to learn all I can about autos and coco🌱

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Goodluck it sure is a great medium I've used it in making my soil and lots of perlite. Roots just dig in.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        .I bet your gonna like them autos, Coco loco, FoxFarms is good stuff for the first couple of weeks, then you gonna have to use some kind of nutrients, I used MegaCrop when I used it, and it worked ok.
        I used it on top of supersoil a good bit too, an it did fine, you just don't water to runoff.
        Love that AllmanBros, avatar, I remember talking to you about that.
        Best live band I've ever seen, period.
        GoodLuck with your autos,

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        I have two favorite bands that I have traveled over 1000 miles to see several times in The early 70’s. 1.) Grateful Dead. 2.) The Allman Brothers Band... I can still feel the drums rolling left to right in sound across the stage in Whipping Post....awesome

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X