No announcement yet.

What's your cannabis horror story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish this was made up... but it is true. 1972 my friend and I were visiting his eventual wife in a very remote part of New England and it’s a long 8 hour ride. She is living with girlfriend who is unhappily married to a guy I have known for 6- 7 years. Once we get there his girlfriend says “ hey, let’s all get fucked up and fuck”. They were about 22, I was 19 but this unhappily married woman was about 32.. we must have gotten very stoned. All four of us are lying on the bed and my friend and his girlfriend are getting into it . Their clothes are gradually coming off. The other woman, whom I know for the same time frame as her ex-husband is also starting to rub my back..etc.etc.etc. You get the picture...

Suddenly, I get a severe dose of conscience and just got up and left the room. She walks out a minute later and asks what is wrong. I said “ oh, I am sorry but my stomach was a bit nauseous from the ride” To this day....I wish I had a time machine...WTF? 🤬

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that’s a nice thought but he had taken off months earlier and I was 19.... 19.... that’s a lot of testosterone . Hmmm, but you’re probably right. But if that’s the case, why does it sound so good today .... (he-he). 🤷🏼‍♂️🙈

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall Well SOMETHING got the better of the testosterone!!!!!!!! At the very least, it shows you weren't one of those "I'll do anything to put another notch on my belt" guys.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ! Thanks alltatup I know I was never one of those. I knew a few who were left behind by the belt notch type and it took a toll on them in the long run.

Years ago, I was standing in the check-out line at K-Mart, I felt a lump sliding down my pants leg (No, It wasn't a turd - lol) I had just bought an ounce of weed (I think it cost me $15 bucks - I said it was a long time ago :-). Turned out to be the bag of weed. By the time I got up to pay for my stuff, the bag had made its way down to the cuff of my pants and plopped out on the floor - Doh! An elderly lady behind me spotted it and I think she thought I had shop-lifted something. I quickly picked it up and stuck it in my coat pocket.

Another semi weed-related story: I was working the 3rd shift and toked a couple 1-hitters on the way to work, and after a minute or two, I reached down to the console to get my bottle of Clear Eyes, took off the cap and squirted it into one eye. Immediately, my eye felt like it was on fire - it wasn't Clear Eyes, but a similar-sized bottle of Cassette Head Cleaner - Yeow!
    3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
    3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
    Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
    2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
    4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
    6" Oscilatting Fan
    GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
    "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

I never had had a real horror story but several of my friends back in the late 70's were busted for possession and a some for the purpose of trafficking. One had a team of heavily armed police and customs agents descended upon his parents home where they found a recently delivered shipment of Thai stick.in the garage. He was sent to a max security facility and spent 3 years there. Upon release he was very quiet and subdued as things didn't go very well for him there. Sad to see someone full of life be changed like that. But if you play in that game there are always rules and consequences.

Comment

None so far... *crosses fingers

Comment

an Uncle, in the 70s

he was in his late teens, one of 5 kids. Mother, a widow, was the secretary to one of the three local Judges
          he was learning how to be a weed dealer/fence/etc

he had been caught with a bag of weed and charged with possesion (still has a record, still can't cross the American border)

one afternoon, he was picked up in a cruiser and was taken for a long drive.

the officer just drove, and gave him a long talking to
          deep down inside - you are a good kid, but are going down the wrong path.
          if you can't think of yourself - at least think of your family, your mother.
          cops don't know anything.

everytime the officer made a big point - he stopped the car, so he could look in the back at the uncle, then look out the passenger window - In front of one of the uncles 'sites' (drop site/meeting site/pump house/you get the idea)

last stop, in front of the family house
          he holds up a big thick file folder - and says this is (and named a local bad guy)
          he holds up a binder and says - 'this is you"
          points at the family home, "thats only a piece of what your mom can lose, you know what she does and who she works for, if you aren't going to straighten up, maybe you should head out until you figure it out."
          Officer gets out, opens the back door "Tell your mom, I said hello"
          gets back in the car and drives away

the uncle did head west, straigtened up, met a girl, settled down and layed roots has a great family and grandkids

we were HIGH AF when the uncle told me that story (some 20-23 years later)
          the story ended with "I may have been 'conned' by the binder, because I wasn't scared by officer so and so"

when he named the officer, I almost bit my tongue off (the man had been a guest at my wedding. my branch of the family is quite good friends with him

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Great story what a trip, small world!

Went to add the dehumidifier to the room and check on plants. I found this! WTF over! I'm not sure what happened, perhaps I tied it down in the wrong spot or because I didn't supercrop and only bent and tied it to help lower it the plant broke itself growing against the bindings. Either way, she topped the shit out of herself about a week into flower so I'll be growing out the lowest yielding plant this year probably. I'll get pics of what's left later.

Here's what she snapped off, it was already too late to try surgery, it snapped at least 95% of the way through, literally held by thin strip of skin and was already healing up.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200118_145632.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	367617

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Bummer man

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            It is for sure but luckily she wasn't my only plant. She shows to be the same pheno as the mini one I'm growing now that I didn't have time to pollinate so this one was about to be pollinated in a few days. Oddly enough, the only branches left are the ones I was going to use to make seeds so she's now going to be a bonsai breeder. I'm staying real upbeat considering though. I try not to let this kind of shit bother me, I took a couple rips of Cobra Commander and let it roll right off my back.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X