Dilemma,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilemma,,,

Here comes the cold! It has been raining for days, not this morning yet. I left some smaller buds when I harvested the last 2 plants, .maybe they'll fatten up more,, maybe not. But we have more rain coming and when it moves out we go below freezing, a hard killing freeze/
    Question is do I take the buds today, or wait until they thaw?

It's happened here last few days Rwise hard morning frost. All garden crops froze including my dahlia beds gone for a long winters nap. I have a 7ft gorilla bomb in my living room LOL hubby brings it in at night out during day. No rain here just hard ass freezes and sunshine. I think she's hermied really, calyxes have not swelled no white hairs really. I'm clinging to false hope like you I think. Devoted to since sprout in May just ran out of time to finish, she'll get wacked and given away this weekend to a "squisher" really bummed she was my last strain of the gorillas seed. Dang it...…….better go shopping
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal way off topic but, since I have your attention: Do you dig up your dahlias and store them during the winter ? Mine did so well I hate to ruin them for next year

If it was me I'd take them now. Rain and cold is a recipe for disaster.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Done,,, Thanx!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X