HELP! Harvest

I’m a New grower this a gsc auto dose it look ready to harvest? Thanks

it does look ready how old is it?

Comment

• Jnelson
      Jnelson commented
      Editing a comment
      Aug 24th it sprouted

Hey Jnelson - looks like you could be in the harvest window - pics are too blurry when you zoom in - but trichomes could be cloudy - can't be definite - great looking plant, so great job.
    If you're waiting for amber - didn't see any, just maybe cloudy. Take a closer pic.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Jnelson
      Jnelson commented
      Editing a comment
      awesome thanks I’ll see if I can get a better pic

Comment

She looks close. It depends on what you want from the plant. For finding best time to harvest, i use a jewelers loupe and look at the trichomes on the bud https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest#trichome-method . I like to have about 20% amber in my trichomes. It's hard to really tell how much amber there is from these pics, but it does look like they are cloudy. If you want a speedier high and less couch lock, you could harvest now or in the next couple days. For a more couch lock stone, wait until there is more amber then harvest. Personally, i'd give it another week if there is no amber. That's a nice, fat bud you are going to have there!

Comment

Thanks I will look into that

Comment

Only the second pic is worth looking at and they don't seem cloudy to me. Maybe a pic in normal light. Before I got a loupe I just used my desktop and camera -:took pics and zoomed in on the trichomes after downloading onto desktop.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Well, if your growing this successfully, the loupe is great to look inside the bud and identify exactly what you want. And you don’t need to spend a bunch, under $10 for several.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X