Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forced repotting...should I wait to flip lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced repotting...should I wait to flip lights?

Various scenarios are forcing me to move up my current grow timetable; we have to move by the end of March so I'm planning to flower two plants (one giant encroaching monster, one runt that's already got pistils) in my tent no later than Nov. 1.

This morning I was trying to adjust the monster and knocked her off the table. The plant itself is largely undamaged (two smaller branches broke off, I saved those for clones), but soil spilled everywhere and I had to repot. She was in Sohum soil which is what I used. Can I still flip to 12/12 in 3 days or should I wait for any transplant shock to work itself out?
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Good question - I would wait until I see a good rebound or new growth - then change the light.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I second on waiting, but out of an abundance of caution. Too much stress can cause it to hermie, which would be my worry. Imagine trying to run a marathon while having the flu. Granted, that wouldnt cause me to grow a vagina but plants are weird like that!

Comment

I'm also tempted to wait...I'll do the math and figure out the latest I can go. I can probably transport a recent harvest fairly easily. This is my mystery strain that I'm still trying to gauge flowering time on (minimum is 13 weeks).
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X