Harvest question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest question

So I’ve been growing in FFOF both are gelato from ILGM and one of them later in flower isn’t eating it’s own leaves, they’re still dark green? The one on the right even looks like it could use more time looking at all the pistol hairs, but the one on the left looks about time to chop, but leaves are still dark green. I last fed both maybe sept 10th or so. Is it okay to harvest if the leaves don’t fade?
    Last edited by Dangrow138; 10-26-2019, 03:04 PM.

Also to clarify I use dry amendments, I used earth doctor flower girl last feeding. I used I think a quarter the prescribed amount to use. I’ve also been flushing for a better part of 2-3 weeks and this is my last week in flower. The reason they look so different is I plant trained them different to experiment, the one on he left was topped once and the lower branches taken off completely and the one on the left I topped twice, and didn’t take off many of the bottom branches.
    Last edited by Dangrow138; 10-26-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I think you have several more weeks . Are only giving plain water then ?

Comment

• Dangrow138
        Dangrow138 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it’s flower time is said to be around 9-10 weeks, and this Halloween would be 65 days in, and yes ive only been giving water. I quit giving molasses because it wasn’t fading.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        10 weeks is 70 days. Most breeders dates are faster then the actual time to ripen, you are looking at ten to eleven weeks on that plant if not a touch more. Just keep giving it pHed water.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X