Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    Same for my Cloudline T-6 series.... you can also add insulated flexible ducting if you go with the sound box...the effects are cumulative

Leave a comment:

• Gluteous
    replied
    I've had my Vortex S-Line 6" fan for about 5yrs now. Most impressive thing about it is how quiet it runs. Not the cheapest at the time, $200 for the fan/filter combo, but it is quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    If the fan is too loud, you can build a sound proof box and operate it inside that.
    they also make duct mufflers to silence the sound of the air swishing around inside the ducting.

Leave a comment:

• BearsFan
    replied
    I also use a Hurricane, the thing has been on for 12 months with only a few days off. Not sure that is the quietest thing around, but it's doing the job and then some for my 3x3 grow tent needs.

Leave a comment:

• sgiacomo
    replied
    I found the cheap ones are too loud but did get a refund from Vivosun. Bought a Hurricane and have had zero problems running max for six months 24x7.

Leave a comment:

• Need cheap efficient quiet fan filter combo please

I'm looking for just that, I bought a 20$ vivosun 8 inch fan but it's super loud. I'm willing to spend more than 20, was just testing the waters. Need a fairly cheap quiet efficient fan/filter combo please?!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X