No announcement yet.

Leaves browning/yellowing, curling up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves browning/yellowing, curling up.

Soil

Strain: Bagseed

Photo or Auto: Photo

plant age: 2.5months

pot size: 8L

has it been repotted? and when?: Week 2 or 3

soil type: Organic premium

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: every 3rd day, Nulife Mega Yield 5ml for 1.5L water

Air temps (max min): 25c - 18c

humidity: 45-55

lighting type and wattage: LED 600w

Light schedule: 12-12

ph level: unsure

The larger fan leaves are browning and yellowing quickly and curling upwards, it appeared higher up first. I saw 2-3 gnats the other day but let the soil dry and then no more, the feeding schedule hasn't changed for 6 weeks. Click image for larger version

Name:	73176368_680287465826884_5168336251257880576_n.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	345063

It could be a few things. First thing comes to mind is nitrogen toxicity. Your leaves are curling downward and also a dark green color. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...rogen-toxicity. Im not too clear on the soil you are using. What brand? Mega Yield looks like an supplement so your nutes are more than likely coming from the soil. You say you have leaves clawing up, but i dont see those pictured. That could be heat stress from the lights.

Comment

The soil is just a high quality soil, we have just harvested the two other plants no problems, the leaves are curling up, I promise, yes there is some clawing but the yellow/brown leaves are curling and twisting upwards! It is a supplement and they are coming from the soil but if anything we haven't been giving it enough of the supplement, its 5ml for 1L at every water but we do once every 3 or so days with 5ml in 1.5L. The lights are 9 inches and give off very little heat, its spring here and never really gets above 23c outside so nothing above 24c inside.

Comment

9 inches sounds a little close for led. What does the light manufacture say about distance? It might be light burn. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ems/light-burn Sorry that is what i meant not heat stress. LED's have to be kept relatively far from the plant from what i understand. It started with the top correct?

Comment

The only reason I don't think it's light burn is that I had two other plants that had no signs of any problems and they came within 5inches, the plant has been under this light it's entire growth and the light has been this close for all of the flowering and only in the last 2 days, after removing the two plants ready for harvest this happened.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            All plants, don't grow the same, some are much more sensitive, than others under the same light.
            Looks like light stress to me, is it possible to raise your light 4-6inches, for a few days, I bet it will help.
            GoodLuck

Doesn't look like light burn/stress to me. It would be the leaves closest to the lights that would be most affected. Also the yellowing would be a brighter shade I think. I've burned my girls before. Looks more like a deficiency but not sure which or why. How close to harvest are you?
          Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

I think you need to check pH.... while your other plants did well, you may have developed a change in pH and the plant is reacting to that change

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X